Chapter 11: Drunken mistakes, death and another sibling

All right I just wanted to thank @MelissaDaviespearce and @Sweetbecky01 for always being amazayn people Voting and reading my story. So shout out to you two, thank you to all my other amazayn fans ;D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 11: Drunken mistakes, death and another sibling

Gwen's POV:

"You made it! You look beautiful, please have a drink and have some fun!" Jeremy told me as he smiled at me, as he held out a bottle of beer and I nodded as I grabbed it. "I wasn't sure that you would find it, what with you being new around here." He chuckled at me and I smiled.

"Yeah right, I am fairly good at finding my way or I find my own way. So what is up with the party?" I asked him as he led me to the back porch and it was much quieter here, we could actually normally talk to each other without having to yell.

"Me finally graduating High School, now I can figure out where to go from here." He smirked as he chugged back some beer and I did the same. Not nearly as strong as Bourbon...I've drank before? I sighed and looked at Jeremy. "Oh and I am sorry I missed your call, but my phone was still in my room." Jeremy chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't worry about it, I was just letting you know that I was going to make it your party just a bit late." I smiled at him somehow feeling a bit awkward. "So..." I trailed off since I had no clue to walk to talk about, I have n't veer been to a party, let alone have a guy ask me to a party, so I didn't know what to talk about, because I didn't really know this guy, apart from his name, number and address.

"So lets party our asses off and celebrate me getting out of that hell whole they call high school." He smirked at me as we both clinked our bottles together and finished off our drinks. The once awkward atmosphere forgotten as we went back inside, to get wasted and have fun.

Ugh, my damn head hurts! I moaned as I slowly sat up only to see that I was naked! I covered my mouth, looked to the other side of the bed to see a passed out Jeremy! Holy shit, I slept with him? I quickly, but silently climbed from the bed and got dressed. I spared a quick glance back, to see the handsome guy still asleep, hopefully we can both think this is nothing but a dream.

I was out on the sidewalk walking aimlessly trying my best to get back to my place when suddenly someone grabbed my arm. "Gwendolyn! W were looking EVERYWHERE for you!" Elijah told me as he pulled me into his embrace and suddenly we were back at the Mikaelsson residence, I moaned and grabbed my head. Damn it, my head hurts like hell, how much did I bloody drink!

"Ugh, just lower your voice all ready it's hurting my head!" I groaned as I collapsed onto the nearby sofa. "Gwendolyn Anne Mikaelson, you will not sneak out again! I was worried that something had happened to you." Dad scolded me and I waved my hand at him, my face was in the cushions of the couch trying to block out their voices it was making my head throb more violently.

Couldn't they scold me later, like when my hang over passed, or at least until the throbbing went away. "Bloody hell, you are hung over aren't you." Dad said as he chuckled and patted my head. "All right, since you wanted to go out to a party so bad then feel the consequences of it and remember it. I will tell you the important news when your hang over has passed." Dad told me and I heard his foot steps get quieter.

I couldn't remember what the hell happened last night, all I do remember is having a couple drinks, joking around and hanging all over Jeremy but that is it. God damn it, how the bloody hell did I end up sleeping with Jeremy, I am just not that type of girl! I rubbed my throbbing head thankful that my Dad and Elijah had left me alone to nurse my hang over.