Chapter 18: Mind reading

Gwens POV:

"I could've SWORE I left you with the nicest family in this little town, so if I may ask... why are you such a brat and disrespectful?" Mom asked me wits her arms crossed and hip cocked to the left. 

I rolled my eyes and dramatically laid back on the couch. "Oh bloody hell I pray, that Hope, isn't this bad when she is your age, considering your only Twenty years old and pregnant." Dad spoke frustrated and rubbed his eyes. 

"Jesus Gwendolyn, if I don't bloody die from all the threats, then you will be the bloody death of me!" Dad growled and swiped a hand down his face as he paced back and forth. 

"Huh, you should teach me how to speak British as good as you do, so I can shove 'Bloody' into sentences like that, maybe I can beat your bloody record." I snickered as I twirled my hair and thought about Jeremy. 

"Don't get all sassy on me, Gwendolyn, I am in no mood to put up with this, I already have to deal With more women then is healthy."

Dad groaned and I just smirked as I imagined Dad being yelled at by Abby, Becca, Hayley and I; yep probably not healthy.

"Could you please just stop thinking, for one bleeding minute, all the disturbing things you conjure up, just baffles me and I wished that you didn't share your thoughts!" Mom groaned as I gasped and looked at her in horror. 

"W-What are you talking about? How can you hear my thoughts, they are supposed to be all my own-" I was babbling and probably blushing like crazy as Dad watched on in confusion as a Frown marred his eye brows. 

"Yeah, all your own yadda-yadda...as much as I wished it worked the 'normal' way, it didn't so I get to hear all the disgusting thoughts of yours and most of the time I am fighting to turn you on MUTE! Then when you go to sleep, you'd think that I would get a break but it just gets worse!" Mom shuddered and I covered my face, completely mortified that My mom can hear my thoughts! 

Dad was leaning against the wall laughing his ass off, glad someone found this fucking hilarious. "Watch the language young lady, seriously, what happened when they raised you!" Mom groaned as she plopped into a nearby chair whilst Dad laughed even harder. 

"As if I seriously want to hear my Daughters thoughts all the time... Quite the opposite, that is the other reason I stuck around protecting you, I couldn't get you our of my head. Its Hard to walk away from someone who, as specially a Baby, begs you to not leave them, even when we were miles apart, you were still always in my head." Mom sighed as she glared at the ceiling. 

"As the years passed and you were five years old, I couldn't get you out of my head, quite literally." Mom sighed as Dad stopped laughing and looked at Mom, looking beyond pissed. 

Whoa, glad that, that isn't me on the receiving end of that look, I pity Mom. Then, it hit me, she can read my mind... So she would know if I was in trouble...so when Mom and Dad were risking their lives for me? 

"Hey, I know exactly what your thinking Gwen and please don't be mad, but I figured you were better off without them, they sacrificed their lives for you-" She was stammering over her words as I stood to my feet, walked up to her chair and slapped her with all my power. 

Tears fell down my face, remembering Dads and Moms deaths hurt, but knowing they could've lived hurt more and knowing that Abigail was listening to me probably my whole life just made me more upset. 

 "You selfish bitch! Why did you even bother watching over me, why didn't you just kill me when you had the chance? I was nothing but a fucking mistake anyway wasn't I?" I glared at her as I stood there and looked down at my 'Mother'. 

"Gwendolyn, sweetheart you need to calm down, ELIJAH! Now, Elijah is going to take you up to your room so you can think about everything, all right Love?" Dad asked me, as he stood between Mom and I, blocking her from my view but not stopping my anger towards her. 

He wiped away the tears but I couldn't help it, I still wish I never knew this woman, that I could have my 'mundane' parents instead of this horrible excuse for a Mother in front of me. 

"No, please Gwen, please I know that I haven't been the best Mom, but-" She was begging me, God Damn it she must've been inside my head again. I growled and turned away from both of them, shoving past Elijah, tears falling down my face still as I rushed up to my room. 

If your still listening, then listen to this you narcissistic, cold hearted bitch! I want NOTHING to do with you, I am not your Daughter and You will never replace my Mom. Just leave me alone, I never want to speak to you or pass you in the street, be it by accident or coincidence... 

I told her, smiling through what little tears remained as I sat at my Vanity and messed with my hair. 

I NEVER want to see your face, even if I should be on my death bed. Just know, I could've loved you, had you not been Katherine Pierce, so Rest In Piece Abigail. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for reading, remember to: COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE. of course go check out my new story, 'The Other Augustine Survivor', who know maybe you'll enjoy it. ;D