Chapter 7: Getting Answers and Crumbling

here is the next chapter :) A promised and on time ;P Remeber to Comment, Vote, Follow and Share. ;D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 7: Getting answers and crumbling

Gwen's POV:

"Becca, why are you guys afraid of your own Brother, he is a nice guy." I asked her as she made us peanut butter sanwhiches and handed us a cup of milk. "My Brother is a dangerous one, he likes to pretend he is nice, but if you cross him then you either end up dead or wishing you were dead, but in my case staked and shoved into a box for a couple centuries." She told me as she sat down by my Brother and I sounding really bitter.

I liked Niklaus, he saved me from that Stefan guy and he was really understanding. I just think that he is misunderstood, Like Damon...but I couldn't say that, because Damon is supposed to stay a secret."Listen to me Gwen, you are going to learn something that may...shake up your life a bit and make you question a lot of things, but you must know that we tried to protect you from this." Becca told me as she held my hand and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"O-Okay, I will try to remember that..." I told her as I ate my sanwhich and was trying to figure out why she was worrying so much about what I was going to learn and why It made me worry.

"REBECCA!" An angry british voice yelled as he stormed into the kitchen. "You knew! You never told me, I know I was mourning Hayley but HIDING MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!" Niklaus yelled at her and was in her face. I jumped to my feet sensing danger and pushed my brother behind me.

"We did it to try and protect her-" Becca spoke hesitantly "PROTECT HER? From what! From me, the monster!" He yelled at her as his face morphed and I got worried for Rebecca.

"No, please don't hurt-" I ran to them and tried to help. When all of the sudden Niklaus turned to me and his face was Morphed into something else. I screamed and fell back onto my butt. "Bloody hell, Gwen-If that is even your name-I am sorry, I-" He was saying until I crawled over to the table.

"Gwendolyn, Niklaus would never hurt you, because...He is your father." Elijah told me as he knelt down next to me and rubbed my shoulder. You've got to be kidding me, if they were going to tell me in this cheesy of a way they could've made Niklaus say it, he seemed like he could pull off 'Darth Vader'.

Okay not the time to joke around, Elijah just told me that Niklaus is my DAD! I'd say it's time to freak out a little...No no no NO! I looked from Elijah, to Rebecca and finally at Niklaus. He looked pained at my reaction and I just sat there with tears streaming down my face, this isn't right how could I be his daughter! It doesn't make sense he is like a million PLUS years old!

I went running out of the house, I don't know why they let me run away, considering they are all vampires and they could've EASILY stopped me. I don't care, I know that they wont hurt Kaiden, not that it matters after all I am not even his Sister!

I didn't know where I was running to, but I just knew I had to run. My life felt like it was a never ending nightmare since that very night of the camping trip. In my haste I tumbled down a hill and ended up in what looked like a community park, but it was getting dark out, so hardly anyone was here.

I didn't know 'Mystic Falls' so I don't know where I was or where to run to avoid people. So climbed to my feet, despite hitting a few random rocks, roots and sharp things. I'd say that I have bruises and scrapes; but I'd live regretfully, don't I always.

I was sniffling keeping from the main part of the park to avoid people because I know I look a mess. "Hey Gwen-" Someone said lightly touching my upper arm when I whirled around ready to punch someone. "Whoa! Hey it's me, what's wrong?" Damon asked me and I gasped as I pulled him into a hug.