Chapter 6: Threats and confusion

Thank you for being patient, sorry I am late with updating, I was busy and I almost forgot to update but here it is, sorry it is short.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 6: Threats and confusion

Gwen's POV:

There was a knock at the front door, which woke me up, I looked at the clock on the bedside table it read 7:38 am. I moaned as another knock came, I pulled on the beautiful Purple silk robe Rebecca Bought me and walked down stairs to the front door. Peeked through the curtains on the front door and saw a guy that looked a lot like Justin Bieber. I snickered at that thought and cracked open the door. "Can I help you?" I asked getting to the point of this visit from a stranger.

"Yes um I heard from a friend of mine that there were new occupants here and I just wanted to give you a warm welcome." He told me I nodded my head. "Warm welcome accepted." I said as I went to close the door when suddenly it was pushed opened and I was against the wall. "Oops, guess I used my full strength. You know when someone is trying to be polite it is normal to be polite back." The Justin Bieber look alike spoke to me.

"You aren't the first one to threaten my life, now you either kill me this minute or get the hell out of this house!" I spoke boldly even with his hold on my neck. I have finally gotten over my fear of being threatened over and over again. Though I don't know why My life keeps getting threatened I am just a stupid human after all.

"Hehe, you see my friend has reason to believe that you are Niklaus's Daughter and if you are, you would be better off dead." He told me as if we were talking at a table and not with his hand on my neck. Okay, a psycho Justin Bieber look alike but a Justin Bieber look alike none-the-less. He doesn't scare me, he is far to funny looking to be scary.

"Not exactly a great 'welcome home' but at least your here Stefan, but to whom is that girl there?" A British voice called out, I looked at the front door to see a man that stood at what looked like 5'10 or 6'0", he has curled light-brown hair and light blue eyes that contrasted with his pearl-white skin and he was well built like an old warrior, but looked more like a nobel man. He was handsome and kind of scary, more scary then Justin Bieber here.

"Niklaus..." The guy who I am assuming name is 'Stefan' spoke cautiously, as he let me go and I took in a few needed breaths. Then directed a glare at him and grabbed a wooden stake I had in my pocket. "Uh-uh-Uh little one, he will leave and you will not be harmed again, he is not worth killing." Niklaus scolded me like a child and I tossed the stake to the side.

"Whatever, I am tired of all these threats, next time someone will die and it WONT be me." I told them moodily as I walked upstairs, it was too damn early for this junk. Here I thought that we got lucky and it was girl scouts to sell cookies. Wait, did that Stefan guy say that people that that I was Niklaus's child?

Niklaus's POV:

I wasn't expecting to see a teenager, with long curly hazel brown hair, deep blue eyes almost like sapphires were alive in her eyes, delicate face and pale skin; being threatened by Stefan Salvator in my home. I do not know why she was here, nor why I bothered to save her, or why it made me so angry that he was threatening her, but I guess I have rare touching moments.

"Stefan, why are you threatening people in my House and I hope it is a good reason because I do not want to have to kill my best mate before breakfast." I told him as I walked inside, for moment dismissing the fact that the girl seemed to live here.

"That girl, Damon thinks that she is your Daughter and if she isn't killed then we will all die." Stefan spoke rather boldly, considering that he and his brother thought that was my daughter. I turned around and had my hand underneath his ribs and was touching his heart.

"Look here Stefan, if that girl is Mine, then No one will even live long enough to even THINK about killing her. Even if she isn't no human should die without a reason." I told him as he stood there his mouth opening and closing as pain contorted his face.

I removed my hand from him and pushed him away. "Get out of her Stefan, we were best mates, so I will let this slide since you haven't really harmed her, but if this happens again then you better hope you and Elena and hide." I told him as he ran out of here using his vampire speed.

I was up in my painting room and noticed that ,y stuff was moved. "Um...I played around with the paint and moved some of your paintings around, I'm sorry I didn't know whose room this was but I enjoy painting." The girl spoke meekly by the doorway of the room and I turned towards her, what if this girl was mine, how did I not know about her?

"Why is that picture by the window, what significance does it hold for you?" I asked her, she was polite, forward and knows when to be quiet. "I do not quite know why It means so much to me, I looked at it and she just looked familiar. I like to look at it, whenever I was in here so I moved it to where I could see it more. Again I am sorry, I was being rude and completely over took the house. Its just they didn't tell me not to go into any rooms so I thought that it was all right-" She was babbling and made me chuckle.

"Don't worry about it, a lot of people have there own way of escaping, besides Its not like I am home enough for people to ask for permission to 'play' with my stuff." I told her, as I walked up to her and ran a finger from her forehead down to her chin. I don't know, when I look at that picture of Abigail, the woman I slept with almost two decades ago, it almost seems possible. She looked almost like Abby, but this girl looked more like me.

"What is your name girl?" I asked her in my softest voice, as I stood there staring at her trying to figure out if I actually had a daughter. "G-Gwendolyn Foster." She said as she stood there, she looked like she was feeling awkward.

"Now who are you talking to Gwen-Niklaus!" Rebecca gasped as she dropped a dry cleaning bag and a plastic bag in her surprise. "Ello, Sister how are you doing?" I asked heras Gwendolyn turned to her.

"Gwen come here, I need you to go grab Kaiden and go with Rebecca all right little one?" Elijah told Gwne as she nodded and looked back at me. "Good bye Nik, be nice to Elijah." She told me and I just smiled at her. That was a name that only Rebecca normally called me.

"Rebecca take them somewhere safe, I need to talk with Niklaus." Elijah told Becca as he shoved her to take Gwen and this 'Kaiden' person and run. "Oh do not bother Brother and Sister, if I wanted to kill her or that other human your talking about they would have both been dead and no one could have stopped me. Now you will tell me just what she is too me or I will find out myself and you know that I will stop at nothing until I what I want and what I want is Answers." I told Elijah and he frowned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for reading, Comment, Vote, Follow(if you aren't all ready) and share. I love feedback thank you please comment and vote let me know what you guys think of the story so far ;D