Chapter 8: Betrayed and Shattered

Yay, new chapter, sorry that it is short but it's a new chapter :P Comment, Vote, share and follow. Thanks my lovely fans & fans to be ;D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 8: Betrayed and Shattered

(2:00 pm Mystic Motel)

"Wake up sleepy head...Gwen!" Dame sang my name teasing me as he tickled my nose with something. I moaned and waved my hand in the air hoping he would let me sleep a little bit longer. "Well if you don't want this delicious Maple bar I guess I will-" He was saying until I sat up and grabbed the brown bag from his hands.

"Ha! Knew I could get you up like that, except that that is a bagel, no cream cheese and a bottle of water." He said as he kissed me on the lips and I groaned. "Your an ass Damon and really Bread and water?" I asked him as I pulled out the bagel and he handed me the bottle of water.

He chuckled at I ate my 'prisoner' food and when I was finished he was on top of me. "Have some fun with me Gwen and then maybe you will earn yourself a better meal." He told me and I knew I was blushing. I have never dated a guy let alone slept with a guy, so this may get awkward because of my lack of experience.

"Lets see how fun you can be." I told him as I pulled his lips onto mine and waited for the fun to get started. Despite the fact that he said I could earn a better meal from this, I truly wanted to try it with him, how often will a handsome guy like himself offer to sexually please you? Not often, as specially for me.

"Ah...You are full of fun Dame and that was great." I sighed as laid there underneath the sheets. Had just gave my virginity to a vampire and he even drank from me! "Um...I didn't know you were a virgin Gwen, I would've been a bit more gentle." Damon said with a frown as he leaned against the head board.

I shrugged at him and kissed his chest. "I wouldn't have it any other way Dame, I liked it exactly how it was." I told him as I sat up and kissed him. "Do not ruin it, I wont let you ruin any of this Damon." I told him with a big smile as I stood up and headed for the shower.

I may have just found out that My Dad is Niklaus Mikaelson but I can not let it rule my life. "I will have something delicious waiting for you Gwen!" Damon called to me as I giggled and ran into the bathroom. Yes, I was sore as hell but I wouldn't take any of that back, because it was fun and it was with a guy who I liked.

(7:45 pm close to the Mikaelson Manor)

"Gwen, I know this is hard for you, finding out that he is really your Dad but maybe you should try to completely soak it up-" Damon stood with me as we stood at the property line, as if there was some see through barrier or something.

"Please just stop all ready Dame, I need to see if any of this is true...if my Little Brother, has no such relation to me." I told him as I felt the lump in my throat rise again at the thought of Kaiden not being my Brother. It would truly hurt if that was true, but the truth is the truth and I need to figure this all out.

"You know I told your Mother two decades ago that if I were to have a child her name would be Gwendolyn...You are my child, I see it in your features, I see it in your courage and I see it with how fiercely you protect the people you love." Niklaus spoke causing me to jump, Damon held me and I bit my lip.

For some reason I didn't feel as strongly about figuring this all out. "Nik, if your my Dad then why was I with that Family and where is my Mom?" I asked him as I stood tall and spoke with more courage then I actually felt. Nik wasn't alone, Elijah, Rebecca and Kaiden stood by his side.

"That I do not know Gwen, I truly wish I did, that way we could be together as a family. If I knew that your Mom was pregnant with you, I wouldn't have left her, I believe that maybe she gave you away or..." Niklaus trailed off leaving the rest to thought and I whimpered at the thought...'Dead'. He meant to say that she either gave me up or she died giving birth to me.

"Are you going to kill her now Damon!" A familiar voice hollered as a whole group stood in the clearing. Oh god, its the Justin Bieber look alike! "You aren't seriously going to give her back to Niklaus are you, I thought that you said that you had it all planned out?" Some other guy spoke, he had dark skin, a sharp nose and kind of looked what I thought a wolf/shifter person would look like.

"Shut up, go away Stefan and Tyler!" Damon growled as he looked at them as if he wanted to kill them. "Damon, who are they and What are they talking about?" I turned to look at him as my hands grasped his shirt, I was scared. All of these other people wanted me dead and why did the other guy say that Damon had this all planned out? Did Damon truly betray me-No! Damon wouldn't do that to me...would he?

"Gwen, I am so sorry-" Damon spoke in an apologetic voice as he looked at me with his beautiful Blue eyes and looked sorrowful. "Don't you see Gwen, Damon here made a plan to have you killed when Elijah and Rebecca left. Except he didn't count on me coming home!" Nik told me as I shook my head at Damon, at all these accusations.

"Shut up!" I shouted to everyone, as I looked at Damon and silently pleaded with my Eyes that none of this was true. "Dame, please...Please tell me that what they are all talking about are just lies. I-I know that you wouldn't do that to me..." I asked him as wrapped my arms around myself, trying to hold myself together. I could handle the fact that my life was a lie, only with Damon at my side, but if Damon betrayed me then I think my world would finally crash on on me.

"I-It's all true, But Gwen-" He spoke but I pushed him away from me as I felt the tears fall, something shattered inside me when I heard him admit he had plotted to have me killed.

Everything was one gigantic lie, my life, my feelings for him and most of all my friendship with him. "You BASTARD! I-I TRUSTED YOU!" I screamed at him as I backed away from him and fell into someone's arms. Nothing was right, I felt completely broken inside and it was all because I trusted this handsome guy in front of me.

"Come here Luv, I have you...D-Daddy has you." Niklaus spoke softly to me as I crumpled into his arms, tears silently falling down my face and when I looked at Damon, with all the people who wanted me dead around him. My life completely shattered and there wasn't anything I could do. "I-I trusted you..." I spoke Damon, though I doubt he heard me, as Rebecca, Elijah, Kaiden and Niklaus petted me and cooed things to me like I was a baby or something.

"Gwen please, it was only-" Damon tried to plead as His 'friends started to pull him away. I stood up, wobbly on my feet as tears continued to fall down my face. "I trusted you Damon, with my life and with my heart. You took all of that and crushed them...I guess I mean so little to you, at least tell me this Damon. Were you going to be the one to kill me or was it going to one of your 'Friends'?" I sneered at him through my tears.

"I know Gwen, I know and I am so sorry! It was only so everyone would leave us alone, I didn't completely think any of it through because you were clouding up my mind!" Damon groaned as he tried to get me to understand. I smiled a hollow smile at him. "Your apologies and excuses mean nothing Damon, you still slept with me and planned to kill me. You betrayed me and I will never forget this...Get us out of here, please Dad." I pleaded with Nik, as I looked at Damon one more time before Nik ran us back to the mansion.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

All right I uploaded a new chapter, sorry if it is short :/ The Drama!
Comment, Vote, Share and Follow!