Chapter 13: Alive, Explanations and family

Yay here is the update, please enjoy and I will Dedicate to the first one to Leave an Encouraging Comment. :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 13: Alive, Explanations and Family

Gwen's POV:

"How are you here, I killed you..." I told him as tears rolled down my face. "I um...Have this special ring that keeps me alive, if any supernatural harm comes to me, but I have to be careful with how many times I die because I can become insane." He told me as he pulled me into a hug.

"I am so sorry Jer, I never meant to harm you, I-" I was trying to let him know that I would never do that on purpose. "I know that all ready Gwen, you don't have to apologize to me, I know you didn't mean to cause me harm." He made me look up at him and suddenly his lips covered mine.

"Come on let's get you home." Jer told me as he draped an arm over my waist and we made our way back to the Manor.

"Oh Gwen I am so sorry that all of this happened, are you all right?" Rebecca asked me as she checked me over like a doting mother and I smiled. "I am fine Becca, thank you for asking, I am so sorry to have made all of you worry." I smiled at each of the wary faces looking at me.

Jer rubbed circles on my lower back as he stood by my side, he surprised me because he didn't seem to really like Dad, Rebecca or Elijah much but he is being fairly polite to them despite his dislike for them. "Well, I believe you and Jeremy have a lot to talk about, so we will let you two talk, I will be down here should you need anything." Dad told me as he kissed my forehead and nodded at Jeremy.

"So what is it that you need to tell me Gwen?" Jer asked me as he sat down on my bed, my dresser was slightly fixed but you could still tell that something had happened here earlier. I hesitantly sat by his side and his hand immediately rested on my upper thigh.

"Are you involved with anyone?" I hesitantly asked him as I continued to look down at my hands in my lap as I clenched and unclenched them into fists; because even if he was involved with anyone then he wouldn't be shortly, I am a very possessive person, much like my Dad, I guess.

"No,I am not 'involved' with anyone, I haven't had a girlfriend in a month or so. I had actually broken up with my Sister's friend a week or so before my party." Jer sighed and held my hand in his. "Why do you ask Gwen?" He asked me and I shrugged, at least I didn't cause him to cheat on his girlfriend.

"No reason...but I am also wondering what we are...after the party that we..." I trailed off and blushed. I used my unoccupied hand and played with my hair. "I don't know, I think that we are together...Boyfriend/Girlfriend together." He finished and scratched the back of his neck.

"That is great because um....Remember about two weeks ago at your Party...well um I'm pregnant." I tried to say excitedly but I was nervous and I knew my nervousness overpowered my excitement. He sat there, staring at me then down at my abdomen and continued doing that until he stood up, kissed me on the lips and headed towards the door.

"I um wow...I need a couple of days to process this, I will text you and come back when I have, you know." He smiled back me, I smiled back because I knew I could do this with, or without him; but it would make all of our lives simpler if he would be by my side.

"Okay, take your time I know that this is a lot of stuff to soak up, quite frankly I need to understand and come to terms with it too." I laughed nervously and waved at him. He nodded at me and headed out my door.

I sat up in the attic as I watched Rebecca care for my Sister and I lightly caressed my abdomen. "Just what in the bloody hell so you think your doing Gwendolyn? How could you let him walk away like that-" Rebecca asked me as she Held my little sister and cooed to her.

"I will not force someone to accept me and stay with me, just because I am carrying his child; if he wants to be with me, then he will...if not then I will deal with all of this on my own." I told her as I smiled down at my abdomen and felt a tear slip from my eye.

"Ooh Gwen, you will not be dealing with this on y own, you have Nik, Elijah and I. You will never be alone in anything you do anymore we will always be here for you. Beside's you can not let Jeremy go, anymore then you can stop Loving Damon Salvator." Rebecca softly caressed my cheek and wiped away my tears.

I gasped as her words sunk in and look up at her, she was smiling down at me as she held Hope. "Yes, I know that you fell in love with Damon, no matter what he did you could do your best to work through it but it couldn't work if you still remember what could have been if he didn't betray you. He Did Gwen and you should never forget that, you can forgive but NEVER Forget what he did to you." Rebecca told me and I nodded in agreement.

"Look here Gwen, you need to figure out who you want to be with and who is bad for you, for the sake of your Child and your heart." She touched my face then where my heart is and smiled at me like a loving Aunt.

"Will it be Jeremy Gilbert, a confused teenager who is afraid of losing anyone he holds dear; or will it be Damon Salvator, a selfish bastard, that looks out for nothing but himself, His Brother and his Ex-Girlfriend that he will never stop loving, Who is afraid of any kind of commitment and walked away from you as easily as he came into your life?" Rebecca explained and I shook my head at her.

"You make it sound so easy...I love both of them, just for different reasons." I explained to her as I stood up and headed on back down to my room. "R,ember Gwen when it comes down to it who will always be there for you, who will love you and cherish you." Rebecca called to me and I shrugged her off because I needed to sort all of this out in my head.

Can my choices be that simple? If I choose Jeremy then Will he stick around, he seems like a nice guy but he has lost so much. If I choose Damon then I would need to try to understand and accept him, not that I haven't all ready done that before but I guess the thing, could I really forgive him for betraying me and could I ever trust him like I did?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everything is moving pretty fast for Gwen, lets hope that everything works out for her. So please Comment, Vote and Share.