Chapter 12: Semi finals

Two weeks during the tournament,

Ash is now in the top 4 with Paul, Harrison, and Tobias. The traitors lose in the tournament well except for Paul because he is the strongest trainer in their group. Now on the match with Ash vs Harrison.

Referee - "The between Red from Mount Silver and Harrison from Littleroot Town will bow begin! Each trainer will use 7 pokémon. Moves such as Baton Pass, etc. are applicable. There will be a 5-minute break if one of the trainers loses 3 pokémon first. Trainers, send out your pokémon!"

Harrison - "Keckleon, your up!" he called.

Upon throwing the pokéball, Keckleon appeared in the battlefield, ready to battle.

Red - "Hmm.. Keckleon. Hydreigon, go!"

After throwing the pokéball, a three-headed, draconic pokémon with six thin, black wings that each end in two points on its back appeared in the battlefield and let out a menacing, intimidating roar.

Referee - "Battle begin!"

Red - "Use Dragon Breath!"

Hydreigon fires a transparent beam of energy with white rings around it from its mouth at the opponent.

Harrison - "Dodge it!"

Keckleon jump out of the way, dodging the Dragon Breath successfully and hide on the grass since it is a grass field.

Harrison - "Now, turn invisible."

Keckleon blend himself on the grass.

Red - "Nice strategy you got there, Harrison but next time you won't get away."

Harrison - "Bring it on!"

Red - "Hydreigon use Calm Mind!"

Harrison - "What?!"

Hydreigon closes his eyes and began removing some useless memories that he had and his accuracy, precision, timing and special attack increases.

Red - "Now use Dragon Rush!"

Hydreigon releases a blue, dragon-shaped energy that covers its body. It then slams into the opponent with full force. Due to its Calm Mind, he successfully strike Keckleon with full force even if he didn't find him. Due to such tremendous power. Keckleon revealed himself with swirl from its eyes.

Referee - "Keckleon is unable to battle. Hydreigon wins!"

Harrison returned his Keckleon and said while holding his pokéball,

Harrison - "You did great job there. Take a nice long rest."

He then get another pokéball and yelled,

Harrison - "Go Sneasel!"

Then a bipedal pokémon that resembles both cats and weasels. It is primarily bluish black with three bright red feathers for its tail and a single one on its left ear appeared in the battlefield and ready to battle.

Referee - "Round 2 begin!"

Harrison - "Start things off with your Quick Attack, Sneasel!"

Sneasel glowed white and dashes to Hydreigon with immense speed and when Sneasel made contact on Hydreigon, it didn't do anything.

Red - "You need to train more to beat my Hydreigon. Now, use Dragon Pulse!"

Hydreigon opens its middle head mouth and a turquoise energy ball appears in front of it. It then fires the ball at the opponent.

Harrison - "Dodge it!"

Sneasel jump on the right but part of the attack damages him dealing minimal damage and falls on the ground. (Sneasel's hp 98%)