Chapter 21: Expected New Form

After their beautiful night sleep, Ash woke up and check the time and said,

Ash - Oh. It's only 5:45 a.m. Gotta do my routine! He said happily.

Ash then get out of the bed gently because while they were sleeping, Cynthia was hugging him but she didn't know. Only him because he feel something warm and that is. He stretches a little and went to the bathroom to take a morning bath.

While Ash is bathing, Cynthia suddenly woke up and saw that there is no one beside her. Then she heard some splashes coming from the bathroom and assumed that Ash is bathing. Which is true because she heard his voice.

After 15 minutes, Ash is finished bathing and suddenly remembered something and said with a loud voice but not yelling,

Ash - Oh crap! I forgot my t-shirt.

Cynthia then immediately grabbed Ash's Kalos T-shirt at the bed where she saw it and coincidentally Ash started to open the door and when Cynthia saw him is Ash is topless. He was wearing his Kalos Pants but not his Kalos T-shirt. There, Cynthia blushed in deep crimson face and with an embarrassed face and said,

Cynthia - Ummm.... Ash.... You have no T-shirt.... and..... nice body you got.... there. She said in between words because of Ash's hotness.

Ash - Crap! Sorry about that. Now gimme my T- shirt. He said he reached out his hand.

Cynthia (still blushing) - H-here.

Then she began to stare at Ash's rock abs which is 8 packs and began to think,

Cynthia's mind - 'Oh man! He's so freaking HOT!!!!! And muscular too. How lucky I am. Wait what was I thinking?!?!?!?!'.

What she didn't know is Ash had read her mind and started to giggle and when Cynthia saw that and asked him,

Cynthia - W-what are you giggling about?

Ash - *as he finished wearing his T-shirt* Oh nothing. It's just that you really appreciate my beautiful body. Not to mention that you are a lucky woman to saw an 8-pack abs. He said confidently.

Cynthia then again blushed really hard and pouted,

Cynthia - Ash, your such a meanie!

Ash - Oh come on. I know you like them right?

Cynthia then suddenly gasped on what she heard and sighed in defeat and she admitted.

Cynthia - Alright, you win. I really like them. No I love them!

Ash - See? I told ya. Don't worry, you can always see this *he pointed on his stomach area* anytime you wanted to.

Cynthia was shocked that Ash can really say that. Not to mention in front of a girl. She only smiled on Ash's response.

Ash - Now, Let's go! Pikachu, wake up.

Without hesitation, Pika heard what Ash said and quickly get up, stretched a little, fixed the bed (his position) and quickly leaped on Ash's shoulder.

Ash - Alright! We're good to go.

Ash then teleported themselves where they left last night and after few seconds, they arrived there and they saw the sun is rising and as they feel the rays of light, they turned around.

Ash - Wow. He said in amazement.

Cynthia - This is the most beautiful thing I ever seen. She said also with amazement.

(By the way, Here is the sunrise.)

)