Chapter 15: Battle of the Legends

He did it. He finally won a league now he can prove to everyone that he is not a dumb, weak and worthless trainer especially on the traitors. Speaking of them, They came to Ash at the center of the field and Ash notices them and he said angrily,

Ash - "What do you want?"

Pikachu then his cheeks starts to form electricity, Misty is the one who step forward to him and she said,

Misty - "Look Ash, I know that you forgive me earlier than them but you need to forgive them also and they fully regret what they did to you."

Ash then thinks on whether if he will ever forgive them or not and he says,

Ash - "I am going to forgive them but in one condition."

Misty - "What is it?"

Ash - "If they will defeat me in a pokémon battle."

Misty - "But what if they lose?"

Ash - "You will tell them that the boys will start a journey from their respective region with only their signature pokémon. Also, tell them that forget what they did to me and move on with their pitiful lives. Same goes to you and the girls will become my loyal servants and that includes you and I will explain why all of you girls will become my loyal servants. And remember, I only forgive them because of pity. Now if you excuse me, I have something to get." He explained.

Misty - "Okay. I understand."

Misty then leaves the field while Ash went the stairs to get his trophy.

With the traitors,

They saw Misty walking towards them. The four girls run at her and said,

Serena - "So.. What did he say?"

Misty - "He said that he will forgive all of you but in one condition."

May - "What is it?"

Misty - "He challenges all of you into a pokèmon battle."

Dawn - "But what will happen if we lose?"

Misty - "The boys *pointing at them* will have journey from their own with only one pokèmon and us girls, will become loyal servants of him and I don't why but he will tell later and I believe that it is private so the boys will not hear what he will said."

Iris - "Okay. Good thing that even though we lose, it's okay and I'm happy with that."

With that they left the stadium and trained themselves in order to defeat Ash and claim his forgiveness.

With Ash in the battlefield

Charles announced,

Charles - "Ladies and Gentlemen, We have now the very first champion, Ash Ketchum from Mount Silver!!! Congratulations!"

Then the crowd had gone wild and many cheers and a very loud applause will be heard.

Ash - "Thanks everyone for the support!"

Charles then go down to the field and said,

Charles - "Now, I have something to say to you."

Ash - "Yes?"

Charles - "Since you are the Champion of this tournament, why don't you compete again but this time, you will be battling the champions with same battle rules but no break. And if you win, you will gain two titles: Ultimate Champion and Pokémon Master. So what do you say?" Charles offered.

Ash - "I would be honored."

Charles - "Then that settles it. The Battle of the Legends will be held tomorrow in the morning."

Ash then proceeds the dorm to eat something and proceed to his training at the field where he always train.

To be continued...

(Sorry for the cliffhanger and for the short chapter though.)