Chapter 25, Part 3: Deathmatch of the Titans

As the two trainers threw their pokéball, Regigigas and Tyranitar made their appearance on the battlefield. As they saw each other, they began to have this intense atmosphere around themselves.

Referee - The battle between these two titans will now begin!

Sun wasted no time and ordered an attack,

Sun - Tyranitar, use Shadow Ball!

Tyranitar opens his large mouth and formed a black and purple sphere of shadow energy and fire it at Regigigas.

Ash - Deflect it then use Hyper Beam.

Regigigas uses its right large arm to deflect the shadow ball with ease and uses its other arm to launch a powerful Hyper Beam to Tyranitar.

Sun - Iron Defense!

Tyranitar then its body shines brightly and his defense rise up. As the Hyper Beam made contact to him, no damage at all and also Tyranitar didn't even flinch when it hit him.

Sun - Quick, use Stone Edge!

Tyranitar immediately punches the ground while his fist is surrounded by brown aura and large stones with spiky edges at the top are appearing towards to Regigigas.

Ash - Jump on those rocks and use Darkness Punch!

Regigigas understood and immediately it jump through the pointy rocks that surprises everyone because of how fast Regigigas is. Normally, Regigigas has low speed despite of being a heavy weight pokémon.

With the Champions,

Alder - That Regigigas of Ash's is sure fast enough to jump from those rocks.

Lance - I agree. It makes me wonder how Ash trains his pokémon to become powerful and fast like that.

Back with the battlefield,

Ash - Now! Regigigas, hit him!

Regigigas fist's glowed black and purple of dark energy, ready to punch Tyranitar.

Sun - Iron Tail to intercept it!

Tyranitar suddenly turned around and hit Regigigas right arm that it the darkness energy from its large arm disappeared.

Ash - Aren't you forgetting something?

Sun - What?! He exclaimed as he quickly realized something.

Regigigas then uses his left arm to punch Tyranitar at his back, knocking him back and he roared in pain as he received the attack. (Tyranitar's hp 99.98%)

Regigigas jump away from Tyranitar and did its fighting stance.

Sun - I'm surprised that your Regigigas is fast enough to do that kind of act.

Ash - Yup. He went speed training with his sparring partner. Now, Regigigas, Mega Evolve to your X form!

Sun was again surprised on what Ash said but quickly said,

Sun - You too, Tyranitar!

Both of them simultaneously mega evolved at once and soon after the light died down, both of them reached their Mega form. What the people surprises the most is Ash's Regigigas can actually mega evolve even though it couldn't.

(Here is Regigigas's Mega X form)