Chapter 17: Clash of the Masters

(I guess only two people who voted on which I am going to do, it is there will be a timeskip or every chapter. So, I'm going to stick with every chapter since only 2 people who voted. It always bugs me when I feel like I don't do chapters so yeah. Chapter 17 coming right up!)

We are now currently in Ash's room, thinking what will be his team with his Pikachu. Pikachu suggested,

Pika - "I know! Use Garchomp, Tyranitar, Charizard, Gardevoir, Diancie, Deoxys, Rayquaza and Xerneas."

Ash then thinks and imagine what will the output and it was great! He has Diancie to use her type as an advantage.

Ash - "Nice Pika! Thanks." he said while smiling.

Pika - "No problem!"

~~~~time skip to the start of the battle~~~~

Announcer - "Ladies and gentleman! We are now here to watch another intense battle between Ash and Lance the champion of Johto also the Dragon Master!"

Then the crowd began wild and they stopped once the referee started to talk.

Referee - "I think both of you knows the rules right?"

Ash - "Yes."

Lance - "So am I."

Referee - "Then, send out your first pokémon!"

Ash - "I am counting on you guys, we will be using the technique that we mastered during our training." he said while looking at the pokèballs and threw them at the battlefield.

Out of the pokèball, Garchomp, Charizard and Tyranitar. They roared and prepared himself to battle.

Lance and the referee began to wonder why Ash releases 3 pokèmon at once.

Ash - "You are might wondering why I release 3 pokèmon. Simple, I am going to show to all of you the technique that I teached to them." he explained.

Ash - "By the power of combination, Fusion Evolve!"

The three pokèmon then began to fuse each other and what comes after the sparkling and glowing effects is an unknown pokèmon to everyone and it has a terrific look based on his physical appearance.

Referee - "Umm... What is that pokémon?" he said with curiosity.

Ash - "This is one of my pokémon fusions that I have. This is Predanight."

Lance then examined the pokémon and said,

Lance - "I must say that you are truly unbeatable." he said in awe.

Ash - "Thanks."

Lance then released his red Gyarados.

Referee - "Predanight vs. Gyarados. Begin the match!"

Lance wasted no time and called an attack,

Lance - "Use Hyper Beam!"

Gyarados formed an orange beam from its mouth and fires it at Predanight.

Ash - "Use Hyper Beam also."

Predanight did the same and Gyarados' Hyper Beam was quickly overpowered so Gyarados received the attack and it landed a critical hit.(Gyarados' hp 90%)

Ash - "Use Dragon Dance followed by Draco Meteor!"

Predanight's body becomes surrounded in a red and pink misty aura. After the buff, Predanight's body glows orange and an orange ball of light appears inside its chest. The glow fades and a ball of orange energy appears in front of Predanight's mouth. Predanight then fires the ball into the air and it explodes, releasing many orbs at the opponent.