Chapter 23: When Love Strikes

Time check: 2 p.m.

With Ash and his pokémon,

After resting for the last battle earlier with Alder, Ash went to his training field and summons 10 pokémon and they are:

Charizard
Diancie
Entei
Lucario
Sceptile
Dragonite
Suicune
Groudon
Yveltal
Greninja

After summoning them, he announces,

Ash - Does anyone of you wanted to battle for tommorow's battle? If so, please your hand.

All of them raises their hand except for Suicune and Entei because they don't want to battle, YET.

Ash - Then that's settles it. All of you will battle except for Suicune and Entei.

All of them roared happily and with excitement as they can't wait for tomorrow. Afterwards, Ash recalled them all and seat on the bench while Pika leap out on his shoulder and also sat on the bench. They are both staring the beautiful and peaceful sky and Ash started the conversation,

Ash - Ahhh, so peaceful and refreshing out here, right Pika? He said as the wind blew on them.

Pika - Yes it is. He repiled with a smile.

After the awkward silence, Ash suddenly asked Pika,

Ash - Hey Pika, I was wondering if I should get a girlfriend from now on?

Pika was surprised when that question suddenly came out from Ash's mouth and said,

Pika - What do you mean? He asked with curiosity.

Ash - I mean I feel kinda alone comparing to others that they show what true love is and what my mind and heart is telling to me that I should get a girlfriend that she truly loves me and vice-versa. He explained.

Pika was happy when hearing those words and asked,

Pika - Look, instead of telling me, why don't you ask Arceus about this and then we can discuss on how will you get a girlfriend.

Ash - That actually was a great idea. Thanks!

Ash then summons Arceus and she asked,

Arceus - Yes, Why did you call me?

Ash - Umm. We need to talk. A Heart to Heart talk. He said in a serious tone.

Arceus - Oh, why is this so sudden?

Ash - Umm. Do you mind If I should get a girlfriend now?

Arceus suddenly chuckled a bit and said,

Arceus - What are you talking about? Of course, you can! You're actually matured enough to enter this kind of situations so I'm letting you to have a girlfriend. I don't care how many you can get as long as you truly love them then it's fine with me. Fine with us. By the way, are you sure about that? I mean you will have more responsibilities if that happens.

Pika - Uh-huh. He said while nodding as a sign that he agreed on Arceus said.

After hearing those words, Ash think about that and after few moments of thinking and making up his mind, he said,

Ash - I am willing to face those responsibilities as boyfriend of the girl or girls as I should say that whom I truly love.

Arceus - That settles it. So when do you start?

Pika - Yeah, Ash I'm so excited to meet your girlfriend oops. I mean "girlfriends"! He said excitedly and giving and emphasis to the word girlfriends.

Ash then blushed in embarrassment and said,