Chapter 26: Dreams Do Come True

Ash (completely shocked and happy) - I won!! I can't believe it!! *as he jumped in excitement, fist bumping the air* I actually won the entire Battle of the Legends!

Arceus reverted back to her original form and she smiled as she was seeing Ash very happy that he finally after 10 years, he made his dream come true.

Arceus - Congratulations, Ash. She said happily.

Ash - Thanks, Arcy. He closed eye smile to her.

Sun closed eye smile while recalling his Giratina and gave a word of gratitude. He then went to Ash, who has celebrating his victory and said,

Sun - Congratulations, Ash Ketchum. He said as he reach out his hand to have a handshake.

Ash gave Sun a handshake as well and said,

Ash - Thank you very much, Sun.

Sun - Now come, let's go the Champion Stand to receive your titles.

Ash - Agreed.

Then they walked to the Champion Stand at second floor of the stadium. When they arrived, the Champions are waiting for him and Charles Goodshow holds a platinum trophy and 2 platinum medals that is written: Ultimate Champion and Pokémon Master.

Charles Goodshow - Congratulations Ash, You are now entitled as the Ultimate Champion in all of the regions and the Pokémon Master. He said then he gave the trophy along with the medals.

When Ash shows the trophy and medal, The crowd went lively and wild as they cheer his name.

Ash was really happy about this. That he finally achieved his long lifetime dream: To become a Pokémon Master.

Charles Goodshow - Would you mind to propose a motivational speech to all of the people.

Ash didn't hesitate to reply and replied,

Ash - Sure. Why not?

Then he face to all of the people there and amplified his voice by using his powers to hear all of the people what he is going to say.

Ash - Everyone. I wanted to say thank you for all the support that you gave to me right from the start of this tournament and to the Battle of the Legends respectively. It makes me happy all the time and now I finally achieved my lifetime dream of becoming a Pokémon Master. My advice is when you have a dream on something, pursue it, do it right now. When the obstacles and challenges block you, don't give up and I'm sure if you always pursue your dream, no doubt that you will achieve it, just like me. Once again, Thank you everyone for the support and have a good day!

Charles - That was some good motivational speech you got there, Ash. Everyone let's give Ash Ketchum a warm round of applause!

Then the crowd give started to clap their hands and chanting Ash's name.

Time skip to Ash's dorm.

He placed his trophy at his desk together with his two platinum medals.

Ash - We did it, Pika. After all these years, I am actually the Pokémon Master. He said happily.

Pika - Yeah. All of us are happy even though they are inside on their pokéball and to your nanodex, they can feel that you actually won the tournament.

Ash - I guess Dreams do come true isn't it, Pika?

Pika - Yeah.

Ash then checked the time and it was already 8:43 p.m.

Ash - Oh, it's already 8:43 p.m. Come on Pika, let's get some sleep.

Pika - Okay. Goodnight Ash.

Ash - Goodnight, Pika.

Then they proceed to sleep soundly while smiling.

To be continued...

Hi guys😃! Sorry for the short chapter. I just can't think any scene to make this longer though. I hope you understand me😃. Notify me if there is spelling error, grammar mistakes, etc. and I will correct them immediately. I hope you guys are enjoying my story. Be sure to tap / click the star button down below. Every vote is much appreciated. Until next time guys, PokémonIsLife319 out😃!