Chapter 16, Part 1: First Step

Announcer - "Now, let us begin the Championship Round or The Battle of the Legends!"

The crowd went wild and as the announcer spoke again, the crowd became silent,

Announcer - "Here in Championship Round, Ash will be battling the champions in each region. With a limit of 8 pokèmon..... (I'm going to skip the introduction.) So without further ado, let's get started!"

Announcer - "In Red corner, Let us welcome Blue, the champion in Kanto Region!"

Suddenly, A trainer with a Pikachu in his shoulder just like Ash, appeared in the battlefield and waved his hand.

Announcer - "And in the Green corner, Let us welcome Ash Ketchum, the undefeatable trainer from Mount Silver!"

Ash then walked towards the battlefield and the crowd went wild.

The crowd stopped as the referee speak,

Referee - "Welcome to the Battle of the Legends. Each trainer will use 8 pokémon. Substitution is allowed. Trainers, send out your first pokèmon."

Blue - "Pikachu, Go!"

Blue's Pikachu then jumped off in his shoulder and prepared himself to battle.

Ash - "We will use our Pikachu too!"

Same thing happened.

Referee - "Ash's Pikachu vs. Blue's Pikachu. Begin the match!"

Blue - "Start things off with your quick attack Pikachu!"

Pikachu then started to run at a fast speed and then hits the opponent. While running, a white or silver trail is created behind it.

Ash - "Dodge it then use Iron Tail!"

Pikachu then dodges the attack and his tail started to glow metallic gray as it swings, it leaves behind a white trail of energy and he hits Blue's Pikachu head on. (Blue's Pikachu hp 90%)

Blue - "Nice tactic but you won't get away this time. Use Thunderbolt!"

He then releases a powerful bolt of yellow electricity from its body at the opponent.

Ash - "Endure it." he said calmly.

Pika (Ash Pikachu's nickname) just stand there as the thunderbolt is heading to him. As it hits Pika, He abosrbs it and he feel that his special attacks were increased.

Blue was shocked when he saw that and snap out of it and focuses on the battle.

Blue - "If Electric attacks won't work then try this, Use Iron Tail!"

Pikachu then charges to Pika while his tail is glowing metallic gray.

Ash - "Dodge it."

Pika dodge the attack again and Ash said to him while gesturing the Z ring,

Ash - "Do you want to do our Z move?"

Pika nodded and Ash placed the Electrium Z on his Z ring and did the Electric Z move dance and he gathered Z power. Once the dance is over he yelled,

Ash - "Gigavolt Havoc!" he yelled.

Pika strikes a series of synchronized poses with its Trainer to build Z-Power. It then gathers a large ball of electricity and launches it towards the target with a punch.

As the Z move hit Blue's Pikachu, It causes massive explosion. After the explosion, Blue's Pikachu was knocked out. Blue was amazed that was the first time he saw that kind of move.

Referee - "Blue's Pikachu is unable to battle. Ash's Pikachu wins!"

Ash - "Nice one Pika." he gave him a thumbs up.