Chapter 25, Part 5: Awakening of the Deities

After that "moment" earlier, Ash quickly lets out his Necrozma to help him for his explanation that he will make via telepathy and both of them explained what happened earlier and it seems that Sun laughed a little bit and said,

Sun - Hahaha.... So that's what happened earlier. It's kinda funny for me that I am right there the whole time and didn't get any clue on what's going on. What surprises me is that Reshiram had feelings for your Necrozma after their fight.

Ash - Yeah and it's quite understandable for me due to my abilities. Anyways, *as he recalled Necrozma* let's get back to where we left from.

The Referee said,

Referee - Release your ninth pokémon!

Sun grabbed another pokéball,

Sun - Go, Pokéball!

He tossed it in the air and as it opens, a powerful -looking creature came out and to everyone's surprise, it is one of the Creation Trio. His name is Palkia.

As Palkia made his appearance on the battlefield by landing on the ground hard, he roared loudly and beastly.

Ash - Palkia, huh? Guess I have to choose this. *as he look to his pokéball that is very unique that looks like this*

(Picture below👇)

That Pokéball also emitting a very dark and ominous aura that only Ash can handle it in the long run

That Pokéball also emitting a very dark and ominous aura that only Ash can handle it in the long run. It is some kind of pokéball that has the power to seal even the most nefarious and wicked creature of all.

Ash - As for everyone, this is the first time that I going to use this pokéball or shall we say, the pokémon inside it. Go, Demon Pokéball!

As he threw his very unusual pokéball and opened, It then emits a purple smoke that has evil crimson red eyes and when this creature roared, the smoke was disappeared and it reveals Hoopa Unbound, the Djinn Pokémon. As he make his entrance, he has always this sinister smile of him that makes the people creep out. Even the most bravest pokémon trainer can't handle Hoopa Unbound's dark and sinister smile.

Ash - That was some quite entrance you got there, Hoopa or shall we say, "The Evil God"?

Hoopa - Heh. Thanks Master. He said with his dark and sinister voice that can make the everyone shiver from fear.

Ash - Be sure not to be carried away with your demon powers or else I'm going to intervene the battle and I will not use you anymore. He warned while having a serious expression on his face.

Hoopa understood that and said,

Hoopa - Don't worry, I'm just going to do my warm-up since its been a while that I battle with the other pokémon.

Sun - W-Wait, what?! Master?! He suddenly exclaimed.

Ash smiled and said,

Ash - Excellent.