Chapter 20: Reaching for new heights

Time check: 4:00 pm

Luckily, after the intense battle between Ash and Cynthia, Ash is now resting for a while because his battle will be moved 2 days from now on because of the maintenance of the stadium. After he rests for one hour, he woke up, stretch a little and suddenly a new idea popped on his mind and said,

Ash - I know. I will call Arceus and I will explain to him what is my idea to achieve new power.

(For all the readers, Ash and his pokémon are not thirsty on power. Powering up is only Ash and his pokémon's hobby as I should say. No one knows what problems will come to his life. Back to the story.)

He, then proceed to his usual training field w/o waking Pikachu up.

After 5 minutes, he arrived there, holding a Master Ball and called

Ash - I call the Alpha Pokémon!

He throw his Master Ball and Arceus came out and let out a roar.

Arceus - Yes, Ash why did you call me?

Ash - I called you to explain to you my idea.

Arceus - And what would it be? He said with curiosity and with a little bit of excitement.

Ash then explained what is his "Idea" all about. After the explanation, Arceus said with a big grin on his face,

Arceus - Oh yes! Another training. I can't wait to achieve more power. Let's get started! He said excitedly.

Ash - As you wish.

There they train and train until they get exhausted.

After two hours of training,

Ash - Great job, Father. You are now close mastering your new evolution. After this break, We will train again until the sun sets down.

Arceus - Great!

So they eat their food and after 10 minutes. They proceed to train again but it was interrupted by Cynthia who saw Ash training. She proceed to them and quickly asked him with shock and curiosity on her face,

Cynthia - H-H-How did you c-c-caught him?? She stutters.

Ash - He joined willingly to fulfill my wish and to get revenge to my old friends and rivals who betrayed me.

Cynthia then asked,

Cynthia - Okay and why did your old friends and rivals of yours betrayed you?

Ash - In their perspective, they think that I am weak. I haven't won any single league during my past adventures but don't worry about it. I'm fine and past is past so I moved on forget them what they did to me.

Cynthia then turned sad after hearing the word "weak" and her emotions quickly changed to happiness that Ash moved on with his past.

Cynthia - So, what are you doing now?

Ash - Oh, I actually training Arceus to achieve new evolution or form that we explained earlier.

After hearing, Cynthia's curiosity raised and asked,

Cynthia - And what is this evolution that you are talking about?

Ash - You'll see. Come on Arceus. Let's continue.

Arceus nodded her head and go with Ash to continue their training while Cynthia is watching them with a smile on her face.

After a few hours of training,

Arceus successfully achieved a new form. Not actually only one form but two forms, surprisingly and Ash was amazed that Arceus achieved two new forms in which he didn't expect that it will happen.