~5~

You have 0 messages

Troye was bored lying on his bed. Alone. As always. No one texting him. No one talk to him. No one cares about him. He was ALONE. Just thinking about what would it be without him there. Probably the same. He was always there alone. His parents left him when he was small kid like 2 or 3 years old. He doesn't know why. That's why he was adopted by his aunt Betty but she of course wasn't there since he turned eighteen. She had always problems with taking care of Troye and stuff. She didn't have enough money for him. So when he finally was eighteen she just left. In school he was bullied and he didn't have many friends just because he was gay. Sometimes he wondered how people got to know so many things about him, not even saying one word to him. He never had a boyfriend or a real friend. All of his friends just left him when they realised that he is gay. Is it that bad? Gay or straight... does that even matter? Troye hated every single human for making he feel bad for himself. He was tired of bulling, tired of faking a smile, tired of life... is it even a small chance for change? Ah if only he was a normal boy, not that gay loser, with no friends. How is he even alive still?

Jacobbix: hey dude

Oh

I have many chapters done but idk if I want to add them now or maybe tommorow I will see. Enjoy