~35~

We were sitting at the couch trying to pick the movie we're gonna watch. Jacob was kinda confused I think. Well, me struggling to pick only one movie since he had to go to work, was... yes, for sure very confusing but ... hey !!!! how can I pick only one from so many !!!!

- what do u want to watch? Hmm?

- I don't know!!... it's hard to pick only one uh - I said with a visible confusion on my face.

- haha I know but we can watch two movies if u want - Jacob suggested.

- Really?!! - I jumped.
- I mean... great but don't u have work today? - I didn't think that Jacob have a lot of time for me at first but...

- I think we have a lot of time still, we can watch both.

- okey so maybe this one and... what do you think about Shrek as a second one? - I was holding the Shrek movie like it means everything to me.

- haha sure! Shrek is always the best option! - Jacob laughed at me as my cheeks went bright red color.

After  the first movie ended, Jacob went to the kitchen to grab something to eat and came back with a very big bowl of popcorn. He put it down on the table and sat on the couch again. He didn't say anything at first. He was just looking at me in kinda creepy way. I felt uncomfortable a little...

- Tro? - he finally spoke, thank god.

- yeah? - my voice was shaking a bit from the anxiety.

- I wanna ask u something, can I? - what is it??? Say itttt

- ofc you can - I played cool. I was scared, didn't know what he was up to... maybe he doesn't like me anymore...

- sooo maybe you wanna be my boyfriend? - I jumped, I didn't expect this at all... ever in my life ...

- what? - I had to be sure he really said THIS!

- umm if you don't wanna I'll understand... - Jacob was getting a bit confused, I could say...

- no no no! I mean yes! But ... ughhhh... I just can't believe you asked ME that! - I was struggling with words...

- ummm okey so, does that mean 'yes'?

- yes!!!! Of course yes!!! I'll be your boyfriend Jacob! - Jacob smiled and moved closer to me.
Our lips were getting  dangerously close. There were just us nothing and no one else. Just us. Am i dreaming? Jacob grabbed my hand. I got so nervous. Then he quickly connected his lips with mine. I froze. The kiss was passionate and pleasant. I finally felt the real love. Someone really needs me. Wow, that feeling was heaven... I don't wanna forget it. Never. I hope that will last forever! - Troye finally was happy, loved; happy to be here with the person he cares the most about. There for someone. And someone there for him...

Heyyy guys !
* a lil update, I'm back at Wattpad but idk if I should write sth again ;) take care loves!

TAKE A LOOK AT MY NEW SHIITA FF

THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER!
Who's glad that this shit is finally over?
Who likes the story?

If you want you can CHECK MY ANOTHER STORY called "get help" it's about thorki ( Thor and Loki) show me your love
*quick update!!! —> I deleted that story (the 'thorki'one) bc It wasn't good enough and I didn't really have ideas how to end it...
*I added it back bc I don't really care anymore, I'll not finish the Thorki story anyway...

I love you guys byeeeee ❤️❤️❤️