~29~

Troye woke up about 10 am. He thought that Jacob was there but he wasn't. So maybe he was only dreaming about him? That's weird. Why he was thinking about Jacob? He was his friend nothing else. But Troye still wanted to have Jacob beside him. When he was sleeping he was feeling his touch, he thought it was real. Not only a stupid dream. But maybe it was a dream. Jacob probably is in his work or hotel right now. Troye realised that he had a nightmare at nigh but someone calmed him down and it ended. So maybe Jacob was there? Or maybe it was in his fucking dream? Probably it was a dream.

Troye got up from his bed and went to the kitchen. He was really hungry because he didn't eat much yesterday. He didn't care about this anyway. He took milk and cereals and went to the table in the living room. Troye sat down and saw small white piece of paper on the table. Maybe it was small letter. Who left it there? He only knew that it wasn't his. He quickly took it from its place and started to read.

"Hey, Troye, I came to u at night but my boss called me in the morning that I have to go back to the office. I'm sorry. I'll be back soon. Love u. Jacob"

Oh so Jacob was here. Troye stood up and went to his bedroom for his phone. If he was there that means that he was really lying with him in his bed. And Jacob really saw him when he had the nightmare and tried to calm him down. Troye was embarrassed. He took his phone and checked the messages.

Hey you guys wanna this story to be more fluffy like that or with a criminal parts?

I wasn't editing so if there are any mistakes I'm sorry