~32~

"Shhh babe it's okey I'm sorry I really didn't mean too"- Jacob was trying to calm Troye down.

"O-okey I'm sorry"- Troye was shaking.

"Don't be it's my fault, I didn't want to hurt u. I thought it's for fun only. But now I know and I'm really sorry, I was angry at my boss and didn't really know what I'm writing, I'm so sorry love, so sorry..."- Jacob got Troye's head in his hands and rubbed his cheeks.
Blue eyed boy's cheeks went red and he smiled a little through his tears.
Jacob probably noticed this smiling too. He pulled Troye into a hug again. Small boy hide his head into a Jacob neck.
"Can we sit on the couch now?"- Troye asked quietly. Jacob looked at him and  pulled him up resting him on his hips.
Troye giggled a little. Jacob was glad that Troye wasn't bad at him that much. He knew he hurt him a lot but he loved this boy so much. For him it was just a normal thing, his friends were using that word something  just for fun.. for him it just felt normal... now he knows... They went to the living room and sat down together. Troye was sitting on Jacob's lap and cuddling into his chest. Jacob looked at him in awe.

"Babe u look like u wasn't sleeping at all"- Jacob  said worrying.

"Actually I was but woke up so early so maybe that's why"- Jacob pulled Troye closer.

"Do u mind if I'll fall asleep?"- Troye asked.

"No of course not, maybe u wanna go to bed?"

"Nope this is comfy"

Jacob smiled and kissed Troye's head. Troye knew that Jacob didn't mean to hurt him, but his trust was still a little bit broken.

Hey
How are you?
Have a good night/day