~22~

Jacob had to go. They were talking a lot trying to get to know each other better. Sometimes laughing. Like sometimes means all the time. Troye felt amazing by Jacob's side. He wasn't scared anymore. He felt like a good friend. Like they know each other for years. But know he has to go. Jacob is staying in the hotel in Melbourne so they'll probably meet again soon. But Troye wished he could stay a little bit longer.

"I gotta go"- Jacob said.

"Oh yeah, have a good night"- Troye said. They both were standing next to the door looking each other in the eyes. Jacob pulled Troye into a hug. Troye was surprised but it felt good.

"But don't forget about writing to me babe"- Jacob tickled Troye's nose and smiled.

"I will text u of course"- Troye giggled and hugged Jacob once again.

"Bye Troye"

"Bye Jacob"- Troye went back to the house and sat on the couch. He was alone again like he has Jacob but not beside him. His head was still hurting but not that much like before. He took his phone from the table and looked what time was it. About 11 pm. He had to go to sleep. He was so tired but this day was so good. Like one of the best days in his life. He likes Jacob so much. He seems like he cares. He finally has someone who cares. What an amazing feeling. He went upstairs and went straight to his bed. He crawled under his sheets and tried to fall asleep.  He couldn't sleep.
He just couldn't. It was too dark. Too dark for him and he was scared again. Again no one was by his side. The nightmares will be back. The small tear fall down his face as he started to remember bad things from his life. He was scared of losing Jacob. The pain made him fall asleep as too many thoughts were stuck in his head.

Hey guys
Enjoy the chapter and thanks sm for 2k love y'all
What u want to happen in this story later?
Like I have an idea but I wanna know what u like
Have a good day/night 💕