~20~

"So what we're gonna do?"- Jacob asked once they got to Troye's home.

"Uh I don't know... whatever u want"

"Oh okey. You have such a big house, like... I mean for one person"- Jacob said, walking around.

"Oh yeah" - Troye's head was still hurting and he didn't know what to do with it. He just wanted to go to sleep but Jacob was there so it would be strange when he just go upstairs and go to sleep right? He had to hide his pain. Yeah he was happy to have Jacob here but it was so long since anyone except Troye was here in this house. It felt weird.

"Maybe we can watch a movie?"- Jacob asked and looked at Troye. He was so cute in his baby blue hoodie. Angel. He looks kinda tired too. - Jacob thought.

"Uh great so let's pick the movie we wanna watch"- Troye sat next to Jacob on the sofa and took his laptop into his hands.

"What movie u wanna watch?"- Troye asked. The older boy didn't even pay attention to the film they're gonna watch. He was staring at Troye. Blue eyed boy shaked his hand next to Jacob's face to catch his attention.

"Hey why are u staring at me? Am I looking that bad?" - Troye asked.

"No, no u look cute, just thinking"- Jacob said looking back at Troye.

"Oh thank u my fucking straight friend"- Troye giggled.

"Shut up I'm ..."- Jacob ended and just stared at Troye again.

"You what?"- Troye asked

"I'm"- he was stopped by Troye.

"Gay"- Troye giggled again. He felt his heart warm up.

"Shut up"

"You didn't said you're not! Oh my God! You're gay!" - Troye was so excited.

"Trooooooyeeee"- Jacob grined.

"What?"

"Just watch the fucking movie"

"Oh"

Another one today bc I'm bored and feeling bad tbh
Enjoy and have a good night/day
love y'all