~31~

Troye's depression and anxiety were getting more serious. He was feeling so bad. He woke up about 5 am and couldn't sleep. He wanted Jacob to be with him right now but Jacob thought about Troye as a slut. The worst person in the world, fucking awful and ugly. Whatever. For real, no one ever was beside him and it's normal. It's okey. Like everyday. Troye stood up from his bed ignoring all the messages from his phone. They were probably from Jacob. Of course they were because he didn't have anyone else who can text him. Troye went to the bathroom and sat in the bathtub. He looked up on the mirror and saw himself. He was too fat. He was awful. He wanted to die. He was feeling so fucking alone. Alone. He didn't want to. Probably anyone wanted to. He took pills from the small table and wanted to take them. To end this. Too much pain in his life, too much... Troye heard knocking to the front door and quickly stood up throwing the pills of the floor. He ran down and opened the door.

"Hey Troye I'm so fucking sorry really please... babe I didn't want to... please" - Jacob was standing in front of him and looking like he wanted to cry.

"Jacob I-I-I... please u hurt me with this... u don't know how much"- Troye started to cry.

"Leave please"

"No I'm not leaving! I'm staying there with you!"

"Jacob leave"

"Troye I'm so fucking sorry I really am!"

"Do u really think that I'm a fucking slut?!"- Troye was crying more then before. Like screaming at Jacob.

"No I don't! Of course I don't! It was just a word"

"For u it's funny?!... for me it's not Jacob! Everyone always calls me that and it hurts so much. You don't even know. I almost killed myself because of this!"- Jacob took Troye into a hug and rubbed his back. He was feeling pain in his heart, this boy was so innocent how he could hurt him. So bad. Jacob didn't mean it that way, it was just a word to him, Jacob forgot about Troye's past... bad for him... he was blaming himself, how could he do this to the person he cared about... he didn't want this to be taken that way... his boss really made him mad and he didn't really know what he's saying anymore. It still was his fault... how could he...

Heyyyyy
I'm probably going to end this in less than 10 chapters idk
I feel like it's not too good but who knows
How was your day?
Maybe you wanna talk?
I'm there always guys
Have a good day/night