~27~

Jacob went to Troye's house. It was about 1 am. But he promised to Troye that he will come back to him when his work ends. So when it ended, Jacob quickly packed his things and arrived to Troye's house. He left his stuff at the living room and went upstairs to Troye's bedroom. He slowly opened the door. Troye was sleeping in his bed. He was so small. He was wearing the same hoodie that he had the day before. This baby blue one and also his underwear. Jacob stood beside the bed and quickly took of his shoes. He layed down beside Troye. The small boy snuggled to his chest. Jacob smiled end wrapped his arms around Troye's small waist. Troye probably had a nightmare because he started saying quiet "no" while sleeping.

"Shhh babe I'm here"- Jacob tried to calm down the little boy.
Troye slowly opened his eyes.
"It's okey I'm here sweetie"- Jacob said. Troye looked up at Jacob and the older one saw tears in blue eyes.
Jacob pulled Troye closer to him and kissed his forehead. Troye smiled and put his head in Jacob's chest. Then they both fell asleep and Troye didn't have nightmares this day anymore. He had Jacob by his side and he was feeling safe.

Eh hey
How are u guys?
If u want u can visit my instagram page and also text me 🙈I'm bored and kinda lonely
My ig---> @ lulushii_
Have a good day/night
Love y'all