~34~

- Troye I must go to the shop for something to eat can u stay there alone for about 25 minutes?

- of course I'm not a child u stupid bastard...

- yeah u are - Jacob said and tickled Troye's nose.

- I can stay there, it's fine... I only have a flu.. it's nothing special Jay...

- okay okay I know. If something happened just call me ok?

- of course - Jacob took everything what he needed and went to the car.

Troye stayed alone. He was thinking a lot about Jacob. He was really nice to him and Troye wanted him to be more than A FRIEND. But he doesn't know if Jacob wants this too. Maybe he wants to be friends only? Too many thoughts stuck in his little head! He just wanted to know Jacob's real feelings.

- I'm back! - Jacob screamed from the corridor.

- okay! - Troye also yelled.

- hey babe, I bought some candies for you - Jacob was standing in the door frame with big bag of sweets. My thoughts went smoothly from Jacob's feelings to the candies indeed.

- oh my god! Thank u Jay! but... I can't eat it all ...

- why ? I can help you with that if you want!

- haha yessss!!! of course, but don't eat too much! It is mine after all! - Jacob went closer to Troye and sat next to him on the bed.

- you're such a cutie - Troye's face went red, his cheeks burning.

- umm thanks Jacob you're too... - I didn't know what to say...

- haha thank you baby - Jacob stayed in Troyes room and to the night they were talking, cuddling and laughing a lot.
Then they went to sleep. The sleep was peaceful for Troye, one of the best naps since ever. Because of Jacob of course:)

Heyyyy
I think only one or two chapters left!
Enjoy this and... yeah that's it
Enjoy whatever you're doing and have a good night/day 💕