~19~

Troye was walking to the central Park. He was so stressed. Like panicked.
"What if he will think I'm weird?
What if he won't be there and it will be only a joke?
Or only my imagination?"- Troye was so close to the park and also so close to breakdown on the street. It was all so terrifying. The sun was shining, and everything was brighten by its rays. It was so beautiful outside... Troye wasn't outside for so long it felt like walking in heaven. Even tho Troye felt like walking into complete darkness. His thoughts were all so scary. The closer he was the faster his heart was beating. He was wearing a cute baby blue hoodie that was kinda to big for him and black ripped skinny jeans. Not really fancy look but who cares, still those were his favorite clothes. He picked them just to feel more comfortable.
He walked into the park slowly and tried to find the black haired boy with hazel eyes. He could't see him anywhere. Troye was losing hope and was about to breakdown when someone walked to the park and went straight to him.

"Hey!" - the guy said.
Troye stared at older boy.

"H-h-eey ... umm.. you're Ja-a-cob?" - he shyly answered.
He had to have his eyes looking up because Jacob was about 15 cm higher then him. Troye was so tiny. Jacob quickly hugged him. That was so unexpected Troye giggled and his cheeks turned red instantly. He wasn't used to this amount of attention.

"You're so cute" - Jacob commented. Troye giggled again and looked in the older boy's eyes. They were beautiful, filled with care not lust. Troye was still scared but this boy looked like an angel from heaven. It felt like Troye was reborn and he could do anything.

"So maybe we can go to my house" - Troye said not really thinking about it. There weren't any good places to stay anyway, Troye didn't even know any cafes in town, he rarely was outside. Jacob nodded as they started walking.

"Uh it sounded kinda weird but I'm... uh... I-I I didn't mean to"- Troye's face turned red again. Jacob laughed at his words. Why did he invite him to his house? It's a stranger, he can make him feel more painfully... ah

"I don't care, let's just go"
"But I'm straight"- Jacob laughed nervously.

"Yeah" - Troye mumbled to himself, knowing the truth...  straight people doesn't like Troye.. Jacob can't be straight right?

They were talking a lot and laughing too on the way home. Troye was feeling more confident and relaxed when he realised that Jacob is really an amazing person not only when they are on their phones writing. Troye started falling in love with this guy but Jacob was straight so it would never work...

This is weird I don't like this chapter
Also new Selena's song is amazingggg
Enjoy this or sth I can't write so tell me what I can change to make it better byee