~33~

Troye woke up lying on the couch alone. Maybe it was another nightmare and Jacob wasn't there. But something was telling him that Jacob actually was somewhere close.

"JACOB!!!"- Troye screamed only to see if he is there. He heard steps so he was probably right about it. But what if that was someone else?! Troye's head was hurting too much to think straight.

"What happened babe?!"- Jacob was standing next to him in a second.

"Um nothing... I thought u left me" - a little tear flowed down Troye's face.

"Oh baby I would never, I was in the kitchen doing breakfast bc I woke up before u"- Jacob said sitting next to Troye.

"Cuddles?"- Troye asked wiping his tears away. Jacob smiled and nodded.

He layed next to the blue eyed boy and pull him into a big, clumsy hug. Troye giggles. Jacob looked at him with care and sat up.

"Honey are u feeling good? you don't look very well"- Jacob started worrying a little.

"Thanks Jacob I know that I'm awful, and no I'm feeling kinda sick" - Troye smiled.

"Oh u know it was about health not about you because you're beautiful"

"Oh thanku Jakey"- Troye's cheeks went red and he buried his face in the pillow.

"Sweets I think u got a cold or a flu maybe, I will bring u some warm clothes, wait for me and won't go anywhere"

"Okey da-jacob"- Troye went red again and giggled. Jacob noticed it and smiled to himself "My cute baby boy".

Hi
Enjoy the chapter and have a good day/night

Check my another ff about thorki!!!
No I'm kidding if you don't wanna just don't do this

Love y'all