Chapter 3: Feelings Falling into Place

Everyday for a week, we found ourselves meeting up with the boys, Danielle, and Eleanor. Eleanor and Louis were officially dating now, (They were super cute together), Haley had just admitted to us that her feelings for Zayn weren't just a celebrity crush anymore, she actually liked him. Everything was crazy. We had only been there for a week! 

Tonight, we had plans to go to the movies. We were going to go see the remake of footloose. They guys weren't particularly excited to see it, but all of the girls were. (Kenny Wormald was really hot!) But yeah, we were already there and we kept the seating arrangements the way they were the first time we were at the restaurants. Time here was flying fast, and I was having fun, but there was one thing I was missing....Elliott. We hadn't spoken at all for about a day and a half. I just kept telling myself he was busy. But it was weird because we would ALWAYS text. Everyday, all day. But it wasn't like that anymore. When we did speak, the conversations were boring and pointless. He still loved me right? Of course he does, Sarah. He waited a long time to date you. But it just didn't seem right....

"You okay? Looks like something is bothering you." said Louis. Louis and I had gotten to become really close. He was like my brother. I definately related to him the most.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. just been thinking..." I said back.

"Alrighty, let me know if there's anything I can do!" he said.

"Thanks, Lou!"

"Anytime, best friend" as he smiled.

Whenever I was upset about Elliott, Niall and Louis would always make me feel better. Louis's way of making me happy again was by being super funny and making me laugh until I forgot why I was sad in the first place. Niall, on the other hand, was totally different. He would always say that I deserve better than Elliott. That I was beautiful and he didn't deserve me. I mean I loved hearing those things from Niall Horan but I mean it was kinda of weird. Almost as if he liked me. Nahh, I'm sure it was nothing. I mean even if it was something it's not like I'd care right? Elliott's the only one I needed. I didn't like Niall. At least....I didn't think I did. 

Footloose was a great movie so far. During one of the love scenes between Ariel and Ren, it seemed as though Niall tried to reach for my hand. I'm just being delusional I thought to myself. Niall knows I love Elliott. Which I did, didn't I? It doesn't mean anything that I get butterflies in my stomach when Niall hugs me...right? No it didn't. I loved Elliott and no one else. 

The movie had a really cute ending. We all decided to go to milkshake city afterwards. At one point, I saw Haley and Zayn go out back to talk. We all knew she liked him, even he did. And we knew that he liked her too, but we didn't tell her that part. We promised Zayn we'd keep his secret. 

HALEY'S POV

"Haley, can we go outback and talk?" Zayn asked me.

"Sure!" I said. As we were walking I couldn't help but wonder what he was going to say to me.

"Listen, ever since I first saw you, I thought you were beautiful. I really like you a lot. You are so funny, nice, sweet, and caring. You've been all I've been able to think about for the past week. My mind has practically been on a different planet because I'm constantly wanting to make you mine. This was the only way yo to do. Soo.. will you be my girlfriend?"

Was this really happening!? No, it wasn't come on Haley, wake up now, I just pinched you. Wait.... why am I not waking up? Isn't this a dream?

I realized it had taken me a long time to answer Zayn's question because  I was in shock.

"If that was too weird....I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone," He said to me. I didn't want him to though! I wanted him to like me because I liked him! "Well...?" he said to me.