Chapter 15: The Last Night (Part 1)

SARAH'S POV

"Last night in town for you guys, sooo... WE"RE GOING CLUBBING." exclaimed Louis as he barged into our hotel room followed by the other boys. 

"Louisssss..." I groaned and threw a pillow at him. I was so tired for some reason and I was napping on the couch. Kendall was in the recliner asleep and Haley was on the other couch. I was too tired to get up. I'm pretty sure they were too. 

I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed hold of my phone. It read 5:09. I groaned and slammed it down harder than I originally intended doing and then closed my eyes to try to doze off again. 

"You know, you're cute when your sleeping, but I prefer you awake so I can see your beautiful eyes." said a sweet little irish voice that I absolutely adored.  

"Mmm?" I said and slowly opened my eyes. There he was. The same face that sent chills up my spine and gave me butterflies in my stomach every time I saw him. 

"There you are!" he said as if he were talking to a child that he was playing hide-and-go-seek with.

"Yep! Here I am." I smiled and he pecked my lips lightly.

"Time to get up, princess." he said as he offered me his hand and pulled me up off the couch.

"What time are we going?" I asked him as he laced his fingers with mine.

"Around 8:30. I know it isn't even half past five yet, but the boys and I figured it would take Kendall a long time to get ready so we decided to come get you now. We  think we'll probably try to get out to a restaurant around 7ish. Danielle and Eleanor will be here in a little over an hour." he said as he told me the plans for tonight. 

"Sounds good," I smiled. But then my smile quickly faded. Niall sensed this and brushed his hand against my cheek. 

"What's wrong, dear?" he asked. Worry filled his bright blue orbs.

"Niall... I'm going to be leaving you tomorrow...I just can't believe it." I said. My voice was shaking. 

"Yeah,  you are. But distance doesn't matter, remember?" he smiled. 

"Distance doesn't matter." I repeated and smiled. I stood on my tip-toes and pecked him on the cheek. "I'm going to go get ready now. I won't be long, okay?" I said. 

"Hurry! I'll miss you!" he winked.

"I'll hurry!" I yelled as I was already halfway up the stairs.

I hopped in the shower and shampooed and conditioned my hair. I began to sing 'Oh My Goodness' by Olly Murs. I was well aware of that fact that I sounded like a dying cat when I sing but I don't care. I was in a sing-song mood and that's how it was going to be.