Chapter 16: The Last Night (Part 2)

(A/N:) Okay so usually I do an author's note at the end of the chapter but here I am doing it at the beginning just cause I'm giving you a head's up on the fact I don't know how to describe a night at the club. Lol okay so here's the next part.... x

SARAH'S POV

"Mmmmm! That hit the spot!" I said after we had dinner and were on our way to the club.

"Agreed, but I'm still hungry!" Niall pouted.

"It's okay, Nialler. Before you know it you will be completely plastered at the club and you will forget you're hungry!" said Louis. Niall just stuck his tongue out at Louis like a child which caused Louis to retaliate by doing the same thing. These boys, I swear.

The two began to playfully bicker while everyone held small side conversations. Liam turned to me and asked me, "Do you drink?"

"No, I don't really like to. It's illegal in America right now for me anyways but I guess since I'm eighteen it would technically be legal here...." I said. I just now realized that it would be okay for me to drink here. I always said I didn't want to drink underage..but right now... it was okay cause I was eighteen! Maybe I would try it tonight since I wouldn't be able to when I got back to America..

"I don't either. We can hang together if you want." Liam smiled.

"I might try a little though since I won't be able to when I get back to America. But Haley can't cause of her religon so she will be with you all of the time for sure." I offered.

"Hmm?" said Haley when she heard her name. She was in a side conversation with Kendall and Eleanor.

"Don't drink. You don't drink." I said.

"Yepp!" she stated smiling proudly. Then Haley went back to her conversation with Kendall and Eleanor while I continued talking to Liam.

"Don't drink too much though," said Liam. "Because a hangover during a flight would the worst."

"Oh yeah! Good point! I didn't even think about that.." I said as I stifled a laugh.

"You gotta be careful." he said in an all-serious tone.

"WE'RE HERE!!!" screeched Louis as we pulled up to the club. Paparazzi. Paparazzi. And more paparazzi. I don't think I would ever get used to this. Our wonderful group of ten kind of just filed in couple by couple either intertwining fingers, locked arms, or he guys' shoulder around the girl. Niall and I were in the back so the paps were more desperate to get to us because it was their last chance for a few hours to get a member of One Direction with his girlfriend.

"SARAH, NIALL! OVER HERE!"

"NIALL!"

"IS IT TRUE SHE'S PREGNANT?!"

Questions and names were being shouted from anywhere and from all directions. We just pushed by them and ignored them, but then they started to swarm. One guy who looked to be in his mid-40's and was covered in tattoos actually grabbed hold of my wrist causing my attention to be drawn to him. I stopped at a hault and it took Niall awhile to realize what was going on.

"Lookie here, sweetie." he said in a creepy voice as he flashed his giant camera in my face several times. My mouth formed an "O" shape as I fought to get him to let go of me.

"Let go!" I shouted. Niall finally realized what was going on and then stepped in.

"Let go of her. Now." Anger filled his eyes as he narrowed them on the creepy man.

"Not until you pose for a picture. This is my job here." He smiled showing his old rotten teeth.

"Touching the celebrity's girlfriend and harassing her is not part of your job." he said sternly. The man still hadn't let go of me yet so Niall punched him straight in the jaw causing the man to let go of me. "Run!" he said. We ran into the club and joined the rest of our friends.

"What happened out there? What took you so long?" asked Eleanor to Niall and I.

"Some creepy man that was part of the paparazzi grabbed Sarah's wrist and wouldn't let her go until she and I posed for a picture." Niall answered and shrugged.

"Oh, I hate when they pull on you and stuff! It's totally not okay!" said Eleanor. "What did you guys do to make him let go?" she asked.

"I punched him in the jaw." Niall shrugged.

"Nialler!" Eleanor gasped. He smiled shyly.

"Let's get some drinks, eh?" he shouted over the music as we walked over to the bar.

"Two glasses of Bicardi's please." Niall said to the bar tender as he scurried away to get our order. He was back really fast.

"Here ya go." he said and Niall payed him for our drinks. I watched as Niall gulped his down and was done in a matter of seconds.

"Already done?" I asked as I took my first sip of my drink.

"Yep." he smiled. "Could I get another one?" he asked and sure enough it was right there again. This cycle continued on a few more times. In about a half hour, I was tipsy and Niall was completely shitfaced.

"Let's go danceeee..." he slurred.

"Okay!" I giggled and I wobbled over the the dance floor with Niall. He pulled me close and we started grinding. Eleanor and Louis were doing the same thing and I expected Harry and Kendall to be too but they weren't anywhere near each other. Harry was talking to some blonde fake bimbos and Kendall was watching skeptically from the other side of the room. Oh well, they'll work it out. I kept moving the music and getting lost in it.

KENDALL'S POV

Harry said he would be right back. He just was going to go talk to a few fans. Well, when he says be right back, it makes me think he would be gone for fifteen minutes at the most. Not a freaking hour and a half.

"Calm down, love. He's probably almost done talking." said Liam. He was still sober, as was Haley. I guess you could say I was an angry/jealous drunk.

"Wait? Where is he going?" My heart sunk as the fakest of all the bimbos dragged him by the hand and onto the dancefloor. They were dancing really close. His eyes scanned down her body as she rubbed her chest even more into his. A smile played on his lips while this continued. The song ended and another one came on. They kept dancing, until eventually, she grabbed him by his neck and kissed him. The sad thing is he didn't pull away either. Before I knew it, my feet were carrying me over to the blonde whore and my jerkface boyfriend. They got closer and closer as the distance gap shrunk between us.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" I screeched above the music as my hand made contact with the side of her face. Astounded, she backed away from Harry with tears in her eyes.

"Kendall, love. Come hereeee..." he slurred walking towards me.

"Get away from me, Harry Styles. I hate you, okay? I freaking hate you!" I screamed and then I left. I wobbled back over to Haley and Liam crying because of what just happened.

"I'll call a cab to get her home. You need to stay here and wach over the others." said Haley as she ushered me out of the club.

(A/N:) So what do you think about Kendall and Harry!? Should they break up or what? Let me know in a message or comments! And once again I'm sorry for the sucky club chapter I don't really know how those things work considering I am only 14.. Lol. BUT! Thank you to everyone who is reading and who has commented and voted cause it got me ranked on the hotness chart for my category! Love you all! Don't forget to tell me whether you want Kendall and Harry to stay together or not! :)xx

x Claire :)