Chapter 7: The Fight

NIALL'S POV

It had been a week since I had heard from or even seen Sarah. Not good. I felt weak. Like a part of me was missing. She was always so happy-go-lucky and I had hurt her. I didn't mean to, it was just bad timing that was all. But I feel like... if I really wanted her the way I made it out to be, I should have waited. I realize my mistake now and there isn't a minute that passes that I don't wish I could take back what happened. But ti was too late for that now. I had to fix things and fix them quick.

Then there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I yelled from the couch. In walked Gina. I knew she was coming over but I couldn't help but feel disappointed because for some reason I was hoping that it would be Sarah and we would work things out and be that couple that I had wanted us to be from day 1. But this wasn't Sarah. Sadly, it was Gina. Step One of fixing things Niall, better start now.

"Hey, cutie!' she said as she planted a kiss on my lips. I didn't kiss her back. I just stood there, silent. Her smile turned into a frown. "What's wrong, dear?" she asked. She seemed genuinly concerned.

"Gina... I'm really sorry but I don't think this is working." I said looking into her sparkling yellow eyes that seemed glassy as she fought to hold back her tears.

"How...? Everything seemed so perfect... I just don't understand. It's only been a week and it's been the happiest, best week of my life. You don't know how long I've waited for this.... For you, Niall.." She said as her voice became extremely shaky. Shit. I usually am on the other end of the situation. I have never had to break off a relationship before. I knew in my heart it was the right thing to do and I would be happier later, but it was just much harder than I had ever imagined it to be.

"Gina, I'm so sorry. I just.. don't feel the same. I wish I could cause I hate seeing you like this..it just doesn't feel right to me. I still want to be friends." I said giving her a half smile.

"Okay Niall.. well I better get going now." she said heading out towards the door.

"Wait!" I extended my hands out hoping we could end on a friendly hug. She awkwardly hugged me back and then left without another word. I was sleepy so I decided to take a nap. Louis and Harry were out grocery shopping and Zayn was with Haley and Liam was picking up Danielle from dance rehearsals. I plopped ounto the couch and let my heavy eyes fall into a deep sleep...

>>>>>>>>>>>>

There was a bang on the door. Not a knock, a bang. Thinking it was just one of the boys messing around, I walked over to the door and looked at the clock. It was 4:30. I had been asleep for almost three hours!? I opened the door before checking to see who it was first. When I opened the door, Elliott was standing there. Before I could say anything Elliott left-hooked me on the right side of his face. I fell to the floor wincing at the pain and heard him say, "That was for taking Sarah." 

I tried to get up, it was a struggle. I threw a bunch at him. Elliott tried to dodge the punch being thrown at his nose so I actually ended up hitting him in the mouth. That's how I injured my hand.

  "Come here, you little piece of shit!" screamed Elliott as he chased me through the room. He threw a glass cup and managed to hit me in the back of the head. I slipped and fell unconscious, the last thing to be heard was an evil laugh notifying me that he had won.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Where was I? This room.. doesn't look familiar.

"Guys! He's awake!" I turned my attention to the left side of the room where the voice was coming from to see Sarah with tears stains on her face.

"Oh god, Niall I'm so glad you're okay!" said Liam.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"The hospital... don't you remember Nialler?" asked Louis as he ran his fingers through my blonde hair.

That's when the memories came rushing back to me. Gina. The fight. Sarah. Elliott. Everything.

"Oh yeah.. now I remember.." I said.

"Niall I am so sorry this is all my fault." said Sarah as she leaned over me, resting her head on her stomach and silently cried.

"Shhh.. no, no it's not. Come here." I said.

She lifted her head and Louis inched back giving Sarah room to be face to face with me. "Come closer." I whispered. "Everything is going to be okay. Look I am fine. Just a few scrapes, that's all. I broke it off with Gina and now everything will start to unravel and work out." I said smiling. It hurt really bad to even do that though. I felt a sharp pain in my head and on the left side of my face when I did that.

"But if it weren't fr me taking him back in the first place, none of this wold have happened." said Sarah.

"No. If you wouldn't have, he still would have been angry. This would have happened either way. All that matters is that it's over now, and we can be together." I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips softly. We both smiled. It seemed like I had been waiting forever for this moment.

"I love you, Sarah. I really do." I muttered.

"I love you too, Niall." she smiled then kissed me again.

"Aww!" chorused everyone else in the room. Everything was finally starting to work out for the better. So this wasn't exactly my way of finally getting Sarah to confess her feelings for me and us finally being together, but it worked just fine. Can't be complaining, I finally got the girl of my dreams. Yeah buddy!

A/N: SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT. ALSO.... SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKINGGGGGG. Who else party rocked with Liam last night? hehehehe! And if the formatting gets all messed up, I apologize.. :(