Chapter 14: Shopping

NIALL'S POV

"Hey, Li. What's the plans for the rest of the day?" I asked Liam once the lads and I got back to our room. Danielle and Eleanor said that the girls had some plans for today so we probably wouldn't see them until the evening.

"Well, I don't have many ideas but mine and Danielle's anniversary is real soon. Would you and the lads like to help me out? Maybe you Zayn, and Harry can get small gifts for Sarah, Haley and Kendall since they will be leaving in two days." My stomach dropped when he said that. I didn't even realize Sarah would be leaving that soon. Not only did my stomach drop, but I'm guessing my facial expression did too because Liam seemed to pick up on it. 

"Don't worry, Nialler. She'll be back in February. You guys can video chat and everything. Danielle and I have made it work for almost a year now. It'll be okay." he smiled and squeezed my shoulder. 

"But.... what if when she gets back... Elliott.. " I couldn't even finish my sentence. I put my head in my hands and then ran my fingers through my hair. 

"Trust me, she won't. I know exactly what you're thinking." Liam said.

"Thanks, Liam. So how about we get the lads and hit up the mall now, yeah?" I suggested.

SARAH'S POV

"How about this, Danielle?" Kendall asked holding up a Jack Wills blazer.  

"I like it, but we are shopping for Liam not Harry, remember?" she joked.

"Oh yeah. Oops." said Kendall.

"Yeah.. 'oops' " I winked.

"Do you think he'd like this jumper?" Danielle asked us as she held up a red jumper. 

"Love it!" said El.

"Yes!" I agreed. 

"Yeah, I think it would be really good for the fall season when it starts to get chilly." said Kendall. 

"I like it! I also like this!" said Haley holding up a cotton candy colored blue plaid shirt. It was three quarter length sleeved and had a collar.  

"Good find! Let's get these two things and this pair of sunglasses!" said Danielle as she took possession of the items and brought them up to the cash register.

"Well, that was quick and easy!" said Eleanor.

"Yeah!" I said. "Oh and hey, do you think we can stop by a Jewelry store real quick? I need to get my mom something for her birthday!" I said.

"Yeah, sure! We'll go after Dani checks out." said Eleanor.

"Hmmm? I heard my name." said Danielle as she re-joined the group.