Chapter 25: Back

SARAH'S POV

"Happy Valentine's Day, babe." said a tired Niall in his sexy morning voice. Yesterday was the day the appointment where we found out we were going to be the parents of a baby boy. Niall had flew in the night before the appointment. Today, we was the day that we were going to be flying back over to London to look for a flat for myself.

"Mmm. Happy Valentine's Day." I said sitting up in bed. Niall leaned over and pecked me on the lips. I hopped out of bed. "What time is it?" I asked.

Niall pulled out his phone and pushed down the home button to reveal is lock screen which was the same picture of us that was my desktop background on my laptop. "10:36" . He answered. "We have to get to the airport around noon cause the flight is at 12:40."

"Alrighty." I said as I got out of bed and stretched. I decided to get a shower. I know it probably isn't the smartest thing to have a pregnant lady on a plane, but I was only four months pregnant so it wasn't even that bad. My stomach wasn't that large either. I mean you could definitely tell I was pregnant, but I didn't look four months along. Plus, we had bought these tickets before I even knew I was pregnant and unfortunately we couldn't take back the tickets and exchange them for a different time. However, today was important and I needed a flat and considering my pregnancy, the sooner, the better.

When I got out of the shower, I put my wet hair into a messy bun and slipped on a sports bra and a sweatshirt. Then I put on a pair of jeggings and my tall black ugg boots. I applied minimum make up which consisted of foundation base, blush, and mascara. I don't need to look good for the airport. I looked at the clock that read 11:28. I still needed to eat something before we left so I would need to grab something quick to go.

I rolled my bags out to the front door. "Got all your stuff?" Niall asked appearing from the kitchen.

"Yepp." I smiled. "I think I'm going to get something real quick to eat. Then I'll be ready to go."

"Okay, I'm going to go ahead and put your suitcase in the car." said Niall as he pecked me on the cheek before taking my suit case outside. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom, dad, and brother. My parents  were drinking coffee and Cameron was eating a pop tart.

"Morning." said my dad. "Almost ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah, let me just grab something quick to eat on the way to the airport." I replied. I opened up the cupboard and grabbed some pretzels, a pack of pop tarts, and an apple. That should do. "Ready." I said as I headed towards the door that Niall just walked through with Haley. She was flying over with us because she needed to go get a flat too since she would be attending Uni with me.

I really couldn't wait to go to England and get away from everyone here. Not my parents or Cameron of course, just everyone from school. I had been called things like whore and slut countless times. I was getting hate because it ruined Niall's innocent image. Everyone hated me. The only friend I had at school was Haley.

Kendall for some reason became popular. Everyone loved asking her what it was like to date Harry Styles and kiss him. She was popular for breaking his heart, which is something I would never be proud of because that's just bitchy. At least she was no longer dating Elliott. They broke up last month mutually because they had cheated on each other. Typical. Apparently, Kendall has a new mystery man that she had. She hates being single. I'm sure you can tell. I'm just glad she will never cross my path again. Regardless if she is dating Elliott or not, Harry is a better friend to me so I'm Team Harry in this all the way. I was so excited to spend the weekend in London with my family and best friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"This one." Haley and I said in unison. Haley, Zayn, Niall, Cameron, and my parents were all flat shopping the next morning. "It's perfect." I breathed.