Chapter 17: Leaving

SARAH'S POV

"Let's go guys! We need to be at the airport in- .... ummmm.." Liam's voice ran through my room. I was awake now, my eyes were still closed but I was waiting for him to finish his sentence. He never did so I shifted ever so slightly and so did the arm that was wrapped around me. Arm? Wait what?! I turned around to see Niall snuggled next to me. Usually I wouldn't have cared but he was wearing any clothes... and neither was I... 

"AHHH!!!!" I screamed. 

"Wh-what?! Don't scream like that... hangover...ouch...." said Niall waking up and rubbing his eyes. His blonde hair was all messed up and he looked so tired. 

I grabbed the bed sheet and wrapped it around me protectively. 

"Umm.. airport... We need to be there in an hour... I'll leave you two alone..." Liam said awkwardly as he rushed out the door. 

"Holy shit." Niall whispered as he finally was beginning to realize what had happened. 

"Niall... how drunk were you last night?" I asked.

"I'd say pretty drunk... what about you?" He asked. Oh no. This was not good. 

"I think I was too. I guess last night I figured out I was a light weight cause I don't remember anything after the two glasses of alchohol I had." I said trying my very hardest to remember the events from last night. I really couldn't remember much at all after Harry talking to some fake bimbos while Niall and I grinded. "Niall...did we...did we....ummm.." I couldn't being myself to say it.

"Do it?" he finished for me.

"Yeahh.. that..." I said.

"I'm not sure.. but I'm guessing we did..." he said scratching his head awkwardly.

"This isn't good...this can't be good.." I began to panick. "Did we used protection?" I asked. Please say yes. Please say yes.

"I-I don't think so.." he stuttered out. Worry washed over his face as he realized what this could possibly mean in the future.

Niall slid out of bed and slipped on his jeans and polo that he was wearing from last night. I just stared at the wall taking in everything. I really hoped I didn't become pregnant. A baby is a blessing, but not when it was made while you were drunk. My parents wouldn't be happy and it certainly would not be good for Niall's popstar image. Management could possibly even force us to break up. It could ruin One Direction.

"I'll um.. let you get ready so we can go to the airport." Niall said as he left my room. I hopped out of bed and into the shower. Showers always made me feel better. I didn't take a long one because it was about a fifteen minute drive to the airport and I wanted to make sure we got there on time. When I got out, I towel dried my hair so that it was dripping, but it was still damp. I just let my natural waves take over for the day. One of my biggest pet peeves is when my hair is resting on my back and it gets the back of my shirt wet. I HATED when that happened. I put it up in a bun for the time being so when I took it down, my shirt wouldn't get wet. I put on a gray long sleeve sweater that reached to about my mid-thigh and black leggings. I tended to get really cold during flights. I then slipped on my gray toms and looked in the mirror. I'm really going to miss this place. I out on a bit of makeup, not too much cause there was no point, but enough where I wouldn't look like a hideous monster. When I was done, I took down my bun because my hair was dry for the most part. Just not enough to get my back wet. I really can't explain how much that actually bugs me. 

Well, that was it. There was nothing else to do or anything else to pack up. Nothing to do but leave..  I grabbed my suit case and carry on and wheeled out of my room and down the hall where everyone was standing. Everyone seemed really sad. Eleanor's eyes were red. Gosh, I loved her so much. She and I had really gotten close this past month. I was going to miss her so much.