Chapter 10: Nosy Louis Gets Sarah an Offer

SARAH'S POV

Niall Horan. His name brought a remarkable feeling to me that I had never felt before. He was totally like my dream stud. Smart, funny, athletic, sincere, cute, adorable, Irish, and musically talented all wrapped into one perfect guy. I didn't even want to think about having to leave him behind when I had to go back to the states. Last night... was unbelievably perfect. I kept playing the events inside my head over and over again.

After getting my shower and doing my hair and makeup, I began to write some more in my journal that I began writing last night. I was just so happy with everything that had happened. I decided to write down everything. I had been keeping up and writing in my journal almost everyday since I had gotten to England. When I finally finished writing it, it was about 1pm. I left my journal open to a random page and set it down on my bed and went downstairs. All the girls were down there and they hadn't eaten lunch yet. We all decided to go out to eat together for a girls' afternoon.

LOUIS' POV

I needed to talk to Sarah about last night. I wanted to see how everything went. We had become unbelievably close these past few weeks and she was like my little sister.

Knock, knock.

There was no answer.

"Saraaahhhh??"

No answer. I slowly opened the door and she wasn't in there. Her room was spotless, as usual, but there was one thing in particular that usually wasn't there. Lying open on her bed was a small white and purple polka dotted journal thing. I began to read the entry it was flipped open to, which ended up being about ten pages long, written about a week ago when she started dating Niall. I was intrigued by her style of writing. I suddenly realized what this entry was about. Elliott and Niall. One of the parts that stood out to me was:

"Sometimes you have to let go. It feels strange at first, almost heartbreaking. But once your mind clears up, you realize it was for the best. Often it leads to the better things in life that will be better for you."

Letting go? That was about Elliott, right? The better things that are better for you? That was about Niall, right? It had to be! What else could it be about?

I must say her entry would definitely help other people in many ways. I knew she would kill me if she found out what I was about to do, but I knew it could help and inspire so many people and in the end, it could really be helpful to her. I left the hotel and drove myself downtown.

------------------------------------------------------------------

SARAH'S POV

"SARAH! SARAH! SARAH!" shouted Kendall as she banged on my bathroom door while I was putting on my water proof make up. We were going to go swimming in the hotel pool.

"Ughhh whaat??" I asked.

"Remember last week when you got your journal out and said you were going to write about how you felt in it!?"

"Uhhh.. yeah why?"

"YOUR ENTRY IS IN THE FREAKING NEWSPAPER."

After she said that, I sprang out of the bathroom.

"WHAT!?!?!?" I said in shock.

Shit. I didn't want this to happen! These feelings were totally private! How did this happen!? Just then, Eleanor, Louis, Haley, and Zayn walked in.

"Good evening Ms. Writer!" exclaimed Louis.

"How..how did this even happen?" I asked confused.