Him-1

Camilla Ariel Mason POV

Being the new girl is no easy task especially in a predominantly white and human school. I get to make a reputation while battling with everyone's assumptions. This is highschool so the stereotypical rich-mean girl group didn't know if they liked me or hated me. This was my last year of high school but also my first at the hybrid human & wolf school. I've only graced this school with my presence due to needing extra time to master my shapeshifting abilities in a different environment than the  pack school. My god mother promised to guide me with my step mother, to be the most powerful Luna we've ever had. My dad holds the alpha of the pack title until I have found my mate. My alpha mate and I will combine packs to strengthen our warriors numbers. If my mate is a beta, my dad and step mom would stay in charge until I have a pup to take charge unless death came upon them. The only other way would be for my beta mate to kill an alpha. The beta would have to prove that even though he was born a beta that he could be the alpha. Regardless I'd find a way to be Luna without having to kill my parents.

...
I woke up to the brightness of the sun shining in my face. Hopefully, Today is going to be a good day on my first day without anybody trying me. Thank the moongoddess I don't get homeschooled any more and I don't have to worry about finding peace in the test they run that make you paranoid. They say being prepared to feel that level of emotional stress is the baby feeling of walking on shells when there's actual wars that go on for years. Starting somewhere new Felt like The school year had already started but I didn't miss much. I was Honestly excited to just be outside the house learning.

The Official Morning before school
I hopped out of bed with energy and picked out the first day of school outfit of personality. My purple body con dress went nicely with new Birkenstocks sandals and blue Jean jacket. Feeling the hot water in my shower hit my skin like a massage loosened me up. I washed my body with my vanilla scented body wash and lavender body scrub. My hair was washed with a 5 minute coconut scented shampoo & leave in conditioner for my silk press. Once I got out I blow dried my curly afro thoroughly after applying my heat protector. I I stayed in my towel doing my hair and it took about three hours. I pair my outfit with all star black and white converse with thick soles. Leaving the house I grabbed my keys and a banana after letting my parents know I was out the door.

As I got out of my black and purple Jeep Wrangler a bunch of eyes stared. One girl even tripped over her own feet looking at me. Is it the car or is it me? It's just a Sahara customized Jeep. Carelessly, I walked into the school and began to search for the front office. The hallways were packed to the max and it was a struggle getting through the crowds. It felt like I was going in circles navigating through the crowd until a boy with brown curly hair came up to me smiling. He was about 6'2 with dark brown curly hair, tribal tattoos covering his right arm like a sleeve, and his smile was very charming. Definitely one of those people that let their looks blow up their head.

" Yooo I'm the student body president" he reaches out for my hand which I blankly reject. "Are you lost? I've never seen you before, you tryna be cool?" He smiled like he was trying to use his charm on me.

"Yeah, I think I've been walking in circles trying to get to the front office because I can't see over the huge crowd that seems to be not moving."

He laughed at me and grabbed my hand pulling me through the crowd, " no problem shorty, it only moves when the late bell rings". The loud chatter became distant after walking through the front doors to what looked to be the front office. Signs all around say welcome to westside high school with a robin as the mascot.

"Whaaattt uppp Mr.parker" he walks up to the front desk doing some sort of hand shake with the male receptionist.

"What's up Quincy?"They greet each other and dap hands. "Who is this we have here, first day?" He nods his head towards me and starts clicking things on his computer. It felt really awkward like they were best buddies. Meanwhile I was panicking in my head, where are all my classes at ? Stop stressing. What if I just shifted right now?