Back to familar-21

I balled my fist up and my finger nails dig into the skin on my palm. He was so lucky the kid or my nephew was right there and I didn't want him to be scared of me.  I'm a uncle. Ahhh shit all these babies are turning me into a visible teddy bear.

"This is my mate Quincy, Alex." She looked back and forth between us and noticed the way I looked at him. I couldn't help the urge to want to kill him even though I don't think he did anything yet. "What's up with the weird look, axle?"

"We know each other." Quincy responds.

"Yeah umm, could we have a second Ally?" I smile at Ally. She took her son and went away from the door. Quincy stepped outside and closed the door. He walked down steps out of  the front yard.  It took everything in my not to rip that bitch brain out his skull. Thoughts of Camila calmed me. But thinking of how she fucked someone just riled me back up.

I followed him to the sidewalk with my fist balled up on the sides of me.

I couldn't help it. Walking up to him my fist swung at his face.  What I expected was for him to fall like a little bitch but instead he took it like a champ. He didn't even stumble and that really pissed me off.

"Please, I'm not the reason she left you. You fucked up and you can't blame that shit on me. She's not with me."

"Where the fuck is she and why are you with my sister?!"

"Your sister?"

"Yeah my mom told me that before her,my dad was with another woman that was of color and she turned his heart into coal. That's besides the point. Where is Camila?"

Quincy ran his fingers threw his hair and looked downwards. " she left me and she's going home for a bit, but she doesn't want to see you so I don't think she wanted you to know. I fucked up and so she runs it's a bad habit that she has. What did you even do to mess up with her?"

"I kissed another girl but the girl, she black mailed me with telling my father about her. Now I have her back home being tortured until I feel like she's ready to die. So Camila was there and we had just talked about our feelings the day before. Why did Camila leave you?"

" well we became supper close since the birth of your daughter. She came 3 days early." He smiled. "And we were living in the same space and I helped her with the baby. But we just had a bad argument and so we decided to go our own ways. That's when I started getting more involved with my mate. The problem was that she knows a lot about me and I know some stuff about her but... she has a secret. She's been through stuff that she won't talk about."

"What did you guys argue over?" Something about what he said felt off like he was leaving stuff out.

"Uhmm... she says that I don't love her enough as a friend and I told her it's the same for her."

"Okay, but I have another question. Do you know if she was seeing anybody because I had the pain and bruises you get when your mate fucks someone else." I lift up my shirt to show fading bruises. His eyes wided at the sign of the bruises.

"Youchy, not that I know of but I wasn't always with her."

"Okay, well let's go inside I want to meet my sister."
...
"Wait, so my dad is an white racist alpha? My mom sure knew how to pick'em."

"Yeah, and your brothers mate is my best friend" he winked at her and her eyes got wide.

"What is that supposed to mean." I look at the both of them feeling left out.

"Nothing, just that he used to live with your mate." Ally stated.

"And what does that mean?"

"Nothing brother, just connecting the dots. Relax axle."

"Okay, whats this little nuggets name?" I ruffled her sons hair and he looked up a me from his toys in the middle of the living room. That is Jacob and he's 3years old.

"I wish I could meet my daughter but my mate is playing hide and go seek with me. I'm leaving tonight and flying home to see if I can find her at her pack. I planned to ask you when I found you so I can introduce you to your pack, would you come back with me?"

"What about Quincy?" She looked at him and put her hand on his thigh which made me sooooo uncomfortable. It was cringe and I guess my brother instinct of someone touching my sister is kicking in as I accept her.

I look at the two of them. "He can come along."

"No, I'll drive there because I don't want to leave the car."
...
Camila POV.
The rest of the ride home was stressful as I thought about how they would react to me just popping back up. What if my dad still hates me or Maleah?

I pulled up to the pack gate and see two wolves ready to attack in wolf form. I pop my head out the window and wave. They move out way putting their heads down in submission. Driving past them and up to my parent house.

Parking next to the other Jeep, I get out and go into the back seat. Maleah was sleeping soundlessly but with a very full diaper. I took her out and held her close. I put a cover over the top part of me so you can't really tell she's under it. Walking up to the door anxiety filled me. I was trying to gain the courage to just put my hand on the door. Zoning out I cheer my self on in my head.

Come on Camila you can do it.

Come on

"Camila?" A light male voice called from behind me.

Shit

Fuckkkk
...
so sorry it took so long for me to update another one coming soon! Is this person that  Camila sees a character that we met? Maybe it's Quincy's little sister? Or maybe a new character I dont know yet I guess you will find out next chapter!!! (I'll try to update faster)