A mess up-11

I'm not racist- Joyner Lucas
Warning: racist sayings or words are used in this chapter.

Camilla fainted in my arms so I lowered her down to the pillow on the bed. I kissed her cheek and pulled lose hairs out of her face.

20 mins later...

Quincy came back with her food and she was still passed out. He put her food on the counter.

"Is she taking a nap?" He asked with a look of confusion.

"No..."

"Well why is she sleeping? Wait what the hell is that on her neck?" He swinted his eyes and got close. He Moved her head a little to the side to see it better. "Holy fuck. You marked her?!!"

He wasn't showing he was upset just a bit shocked. I couldn't see any signs of him being angry. I could tell that there was a hint of jealousy.

"Maybe?" I questioned which just caused all his focus to shift to be on me. He crossed his arm across his chest.

"Did you ask before you marked her?"

"No..."  at least I'm being honest.

Quincy dropped his arms and his hands formed fist. He was one fieisty dude, like dude always wants to fight when I do something wrong. She's mine, not his. Fuck off Quincy.

He walked up to me and took the first swing again. I dodged it and pushed him into the door. He basically broke the door off it's hinges. I went up to the door to see if he was down. Unexpectedly his fist moves right past my face. He tackles me so we were now out side fighting in human form.

" why is it that you white folks want to take what is not YOURS?"

"What do you mean she's my fucking mate, it's not like you fucking black people take what is yours. You'll always be nothing but a thug Quincy. A low life."

"How is taking when she would have never got with you if I wasn't for me telling her to give you some pity. She was mine from the jump only reason I didn't take it before you is because I have more respect for her than you prob ever will nig**" Quincy paused for a second, he just looked at me in disgust.

"Well thank god she got with a white nigga then. A darkie will never be a much as a blessing as our mixed white baby. niggers will never get it, you don't get anything. Fucking morons."

"Get OUT. You are no longer welcome on these
pack lands. I'll make sure Camilla knows about your comments" He growls and the next thing I know a set of guard dogs come running in this way.

" I'm not scared of them. I would fucking rip all of them apart. I couldn't do that though because she would probably hate me more when she wakes." I change to my wolf and run towards the boarder.

The next morning
Camila POV.
I woke up sore and pain in my neck.  I sat up and looked over to see Quincy on top of the covers sleeping. I smile at his face squished against my  pillow. His kids are going to be so cute.

The throbbing of my neck interrupted me admiring his features. I feel my neck and I feel a wet liquid on my fingers.

"What the fuck?" I whisper as I bring my fingers in front of my face. A thick red liquid was on my fingers. I jump out of the bed almost falling from my bad balance. I rush into my bathroom to see a bite mark. It wasn't healing fast like normal and it was dark purple around it. I honestly wasn't mad about being marked it was more of being mad that he didn't ask before he did it and because I don't know what has been going on with him lately. He's hot and he's cold.

I go to retrieve my phone to call him. I dial his number and he picks up on the first ring. I don't even think there has been a time where I have called him and he not pick up once it's rung once.