Her-1

Jameson Axle Pinault

"Jameson sit down son, we need to have a serious talk. I don't care how many times I've told you about it. Your going to hear it again so you don't disappoint me Jameson." He grabbed my shoulder before I could get out the door. This old man really knew how to push my buttons until he gets a reaction.

"Dad I alread--" he cocked back his arm and slapped me across my face viciously. This was my life and It doesn't even hurt anymore, it just makes me angry.

"Shut the fuck up son, listen to what I'm saying and you look at me when I'm talking to you." I turn my head towards him slowly my nostrils flaring with anger.

"If you ever were to find your mate and if she don't fit in high ranks with our pack. I'll kill her myself or ill kill you. You'll feel it right before me and my men eat her alive. Eventually she'll kill her self due to the pain of losing her mate. That's if the whore actually liked you son." After he says what he needs to say he lets go of my shoulder smirking, waiting for a reaction. He tosses his beer can in the trash from where he was sitting. The van bounced off the side on to the floor.

"I don't see how mom loves, a shit head like you. I will never be an alpha like you."

I walked out of our house slamming the door behind me. I got into my car, pulling off as fast as could.

He gave me that stupid fucking speak every year. He didnt care about the lower people of the pack. They were always counted out of everything. They weren't given doctor care and barely enough to eat. It reminded me of slavery because they were the hardest workers in the pack and they weren't awarded for their blood and sweat. Don't even mention how they were treated when they showed tears.

It pissed me off every time I thought about it.

Speeding to get to school, I was already late. I didn't care though, I hated school. I had been going here for years. And I have been going to hybrid schools since I was a kid.

I parked my car grabbing my back pack from the back seat. I walked in from the back part of the school.

When I go to turn a corner a black haired girl ran into me. Sparks tingled up and down my body, the smell of honey evades my nose. She was so small in height. When she landed on her butt she looked up.

Wow, her eyes were gorgeous and strange. I've never seen such beautiful hazel eyes that also seemed like they had a blue or green tint. They confused me where they green or blue? Both? Once I looked at the rest of her face features I cursed at my self.

"Fucking mexican's" I brutally cursed under my breath. She just had to be Mexican one of the lower people in my pack. No matter the type of Mexican, no matter if you where white and spoke it or any other color you were considered the low of the pack. That also happens to a few other types of people. You can say that my pack is very American almost due to how they handle things.

"Im black too, you cunt." She gets up off her butt I don't know why I pushed her it was just the first thing that came my mind when she was trying to get away. I guess you could say I was trying to look at her for a second longer... before I hurt her.

" I dont want a Black Mexican as my mate. Your not even a rank. You would be considered an omega in my pack." She wouldn't even be considered an omega. She'd be lower that them, so I'm being nice.

"I won't be an omega to you once I kick your ass and everyone else in your pack. So fuck off, I don't need you. I don't know who got you thinking it's okay to talk to anyone like this but they gone get you f***€d up."

Before I say goodbye her I needed to feel her lips on me. I grabbed her wrist and pushed both of us against the wall. My body as close as I can get. Needly I put my lips on hers and felt so good. It was perfect when our tongues played together for dominance. I ran my hands threw her silky hair, letting my fingers tangle in her black locks. The moon goddess had put me in a trap. I had to pull away before I got too attached.

So I did and I knew I had to break her heart.

"I Alpha Axel Pinault, reject you as a mate." I walked away from her. She stood there for a good minute before walking away.

Now pissed again.

Fuck my life.

I walked into my class.

"Its nice for mr. Axle to finally join today."

"My bad teacher." I take my seat next to my buddy Henderson.

"Hey dude are you going to Ashley's party? If you don't fuck I'm totally smashing that."

"Naw dude, I'm busy tomorrow"

I couldn't hurt her more...