Lies? -20

Camila POV.
Steam rose from my Carmel cappuccino and warmed my cold hands. I chose to sit outside at a table to try to warm up using the sun but a cold breeze gave me the chills. Maleah woke up at 6am in morning but just went back to sleep on the car ride here. She had on a purple hat to keep her warm and a thick blanket. It is 1:50 in the after noon and after about 10 minutes I saw Quincy. He had on grey sweats and a blue hoodie. His hair was getting long and would soon need to re-dye his hair... if he wanted too.

"Hey" he walked up to the table pulling out a chair to sit next to me.

"Hey." I didn't know how to start and I didn't want to start off wrong.

"So how was your morning? " his voice sounded groggy. I looked at his face for a second looking at his blood shot eyes. He looked tired and torn out.

"It was okay, Maleah woke me up at six in the morning so there's that. How was yours?"

"So what are you going to do. What do you want me to do?" He ignored my question I asked and asked me something else instead.

"I don't know, I think we need to spend time apart and I'll go home and check in on your sister. Maybe you should stay here." He sighed and shook his head at my statement, laughing a little. "What?" I responded annoyed by his actions.

"Your doing what you do best. You always run away from your problems. I'm surprised you didn't ditch Maleah when she was born."

" don't be a petty dickhead." I eyed him hard.

" just face it Camila, when shit gets hard you dip because your weak. You don't know how to take pain so you dip. Simple as that."

"Says the person that's ditching me for a woman that has a child that's not even alpha blood."

"She's my FUCKEN MATE geez, and the only difference between y'all is that your of alpha blood but that doesn't make you better it only puts power on your ego. I don't care about strength because I'm just as strong as you are without alpha blood. Do you think I'm just supposed to pick you over her because your supposedly 'stronger'?" He holds his fingers up in quotations. "Your so selfish and self centered. You don't care about my needs, you don't care about how I feel. it's so frustrating how what ever I tell you or how I feel it goes up in air but you never take it in. You don't listen to anything. You didn't even bother asking axle why he did what he did before we left. I bet he would have explained if you gave him a chance. "

"You have some nerve Quincy , I just try to do what ever is best for me and Maleah is what you don't understand. I do love you by the way I'm just not good at showing it. I've been threw hell and you don't even know the most of it. I've been hurt so many times from people in my past."

"STOP TELLING ME YOU LOVE ME! You don't and it pains me every time you say it when I know you really don't mean it how I mean it. Love is when you would sacrifice everything you got for each other. It's when both people can't stand to be away from each other for too long. When you tell each other everything... If you have been put through so much pain why don't you tell me or talk to me. Im supposed to be your boyfriend, your boy best friend and your fake husband which feels too real to be fake. All in one Camila, you don't lean on me but you pretend to."

"Well Maybe your right. I don't love you because you won't let me. I know I don't tell you everything because of pain of reliving it and refeeling the pain. I'll let you know when the pain I've been feeling for years goes away. Im being sarcastic quincy. Anyways I'm leaving soon to go back home and see my mom. It would be great if you came with me to help out with Maleah. I'm flying home so you can have the car if you want to stay. I'm done arguing. I don't run, people push me away so I leave like they want me to. No one told you to leave your sister like that, you could have stayed home or left me. Be with your mate that has a son that isn't yours. Whatever I'm just...I'm DONE Quincy." I got up from the table and grabbed her car seat off the ground.

"You'll be able to pick up the car tonight from the airport if you have the back up keys."

I walked off
...
The ride home flying was smooth, no plane turbulence. The only thing was that Maleah cried a lot I guess from her ears popping from the changes. From the airport I had someone assist me with our luggage to Hertz rental car place. I was just renting a Audi A6 that was midnight blue. I put every thing in the trunk and Maleah in the back seat of course. I drove to the other rental place that me and Quincy had left my car. I missed my purple Jeep.

Lucky the place we had bought the car that I left in California was right next to a hertz. So I transferred all of our luggage over into my trunk. I took the car over and turned it in paying fees of borrowing the car. I walked over with Maleah's car seat to my Jeep. I secured her in the backseat and hopped in my car. Home here we come.

Axle POV.
So many werid things have occurred while I was tracking my sister at Walmart.  First I was watching my sister to try to figure out the best time to walk up to her and act like I didn't go and find out information. I would tell her that I was looking for her because my mom told me about her. I wanted to meet her child so I could meet my nephew. Having a sibling broke new feelings for me. I could have a family member that I could depend on not to treat me like crap. I could meet the reason why my dad raised me the way he did to trying to make me hate her kind or race.

When I was watching her I stopped to look at baby clothes in the girls section. The clothes were beyond adorable and small. One read "daddy's baby girl", and another "daddy says no boys". When I realize  I'm not the only one over here I look up and see a woman with a baby. When she noticed I was looking at her she put her head down and her hair covered most of her face. For the second I saw her face she looked familiar, I look down at the clothes but looked back up but she was gone. I looked around for a little bit but then gave up. I went back to tracking my sister leaving the store. When I was walking back to where I parked which was a row over there was a second figure in her car. The shadow was not feminine and looked more like a male. Unless my sister is gay the male figure kissed her on the lips. I guess one thing lead to another like it did with me and Camila. They went on for a long time until I fell asleep in my car.

When I woke up the sun was starting to come up. It was morning and I lost my sister. Her car wasn't parked in front of me. I shook my head and rolled my seat back taking a longer nap because today was going to be the day I go up to her.
...
3 in the afternoon.

I was parked outside her house trying to hype my self up to go knock on her door and tell her she's my sister by blood.

I looked in my mirror of my car and practiced how I was going to introduce my self. Once I finally got the balls to go up to her door I walked up the pavement and into her beautiful yard. Her house was decent not big, not little, but decorated beautifully.

I knocked three times on the door.

"Hold up, who is it?" I hear a faint female voice yell.

And the door opens.

I look at her for a second, she looks just like my dad.
"Hi, uhm. I'm Axle Pinault. Are you Ally Jones?"

"Yes, why? If this is one of those things where you go door to door advertising or some shit. You have 5 seconds to leave before I beat the shit out you."

"Wait what? No, I'm your half brother. We have the same dad. I don't know if your mom told you about me but my mom just told me about you before she left my pack." She stood there for a second shocked.

"Aye who is that at the door Ally?" A deep voice called and appeared behind her hold my nephew I can assume.

Once I saw the mans face when I say I wanted to beat his ass so Fucken bad bro.