FemaleChara X MaleReader ~Your LOVE Has Increased~

Text will be like this for Chara.

Text will be like this for you.

If you see these, ' ', they are thoughts.

"Hello? Are you alive?" You open your eyes to see a girl leaning over you. You suddenly jump up. "W-who are you?" "Um..my name? It's Chara. Chara Cter Dreemurr." she replies. "Is that a foreign name?" you ask. "You could say that. And whats your name?" she asks. " My name is Y/n." you answer. "Well it is nice to meet you, Y/n. So, your kinda new here, arn't 'cha?" she says. "Yeah. And so I heard there are monsters here, right?" you ask. "Yep. I will guide you through here, if you want." she offers. "Sure." you reply. While you were in a confused and panicked state, you didn't fully see how Chara looked. But now you can see her, clear as day. She has a green sweater with a yellow stripe on, a flower in her hair, and a pair of cargo shorts on. But then your mind starts heading somewhere else. 'She has a remarkable bust...and a nice ass, too. I wonder if I can get a chance with her. I would love to wreak that pussy of hers.' As if she read your mind, she starts talking. "I know you are staring at my breasts, Y/n." You instantly turn red from that comment. But for some reason, it only turns you on. "I mean, you can look, its fine with me." You try to hide the bulge in your pants, put to no avail. "Oh, I see someone is excited..hehe..." Your face turns a deep crimson when she starts taking off her cloths. "W-what are you doing?"you said, trying to cover your blushing mess of a face. "Just getting to know my new partner better." she says, as she starts removing your pants. She pulls down your boxers, revealing your fully erect member. "Oh, its so big. I want it deep inside me, Y/n." She says seductively. "Well, can we please go somewhere more private first?" you say. "Deal." She says, putting on all of her cloths. You get dressed a little slower. She runs quickly to a small home, you following close behind. After you two get into a bedroom, she immediately throws you to the bed, unfastening your pants. Your once again fully erect member shoots out. "You ready for the best sex of your life?" she says playfully. "Sure. You need help out of those cloths?" you say. You pull off her sweater and shorts to reveal a set of green lingerie. You unclip her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her panties were soaking wet. " You are wet..for me..." you say, clearly being a virgin. "Y-yeah." she said, blushing. You pull down her panties and lay her down on the bed, her legs spread. "Are you ready, Chara?" you say as you align yourself with her wet snatch. "I am. Now hurry up and fuck me!" she says. You ram it deep within her moist walls, and begin thrusting. You both moan in unison. You keep going faster, and her soft moaning become shrieks of pleasure. "I am gonna cum!" you say. "Do it! Fill me with your hot seed!" she says in between moans. You shoot your man seed deep inside of her. You lay down next to Chara, panting. "That was fun. We should do it again sometime." she says,panting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First ever fanfiction! Sorry if it sucked. I hope you enjoyed!

-------------------
A/N: This is fuckin' terrible. I should delete it. Nah, I'll leave it to show how much I improved.