(DDLC) Natsuki X MaleReader ~Sweet, Sweet Love~

You were at school, just a normal day at the Literature club. Natsuki was reading Parfait Girls, like usual. You decide on sitting next to her. You don't know why, but you just felt the urge to kiss Natsuki, and bring her into a warm embrace, but you decided not to. Natsuki notices you, and her face nearly turned as pink as her hair. "U-um...h-hey, Y/N." she said very softly. "Hey, Natsuki." you say, not trying to show the shyness you felt. "Hey, do you...want to come over to my house today?" you ask, visibly blushing. She recoils, clearly stunned of the question you faced her with. "Y-yeah! I will!" she responds, excitement in her voice. You feel great.The girl you like wants to hang out with you. After the club, you wait at the door for Natsuki. She comes out, smiling. "Lets go." she says. You grab her hand, and lead her to your house. You lead her into the house. "Woah...your house is nice..." she says, looking around. "Hey..um...Natsuki?" you manage to stutter out. "Yeah, Y/N?" Natsuki answers, quickly averting her gaze from your T.V. "I-I uh....I...I LOVE YOU, NATSUKI!" you say. She looks at you, blushing intensely. "I...I love you too, Y/N." Natsuki says, wrapping you in a warm embrace. You kiss her passionately. She blushes, but she returns it. "H-heh.....you dummy, you don't do that to a girl..." she says, giving you a playful shove. You kiss her again. She blushes a deep red. "So, you wanna play like that, huh?" she says, giving you a mischievous glare. She quickly pinned you to the floor, sitting on top of you. You blushed harder and harder. You could see her panties. "Hey, you enjoying the view?" she says, her face bright red. Before you could answer, she pulled you into a deep kiss. You felt your member get hard. She looked at the bulge in your pants and licked her lips. "Someone's excited, huh?" she said, grinding on your bulge. You let out a soft moan as she grinded on your member. You noticed her panties were soaking wet. You sat up, sitting Natsuki on your lap. You kissed her, while you shoved your fingers into her moist walls. She let out a moan. "That was cute." you say to Natsuki, looking at the pleasure on her face. "Hah....s-shut up..." she moaned. "Shouldn't we go somewhere more...private?" you say seductively. She nods as you pick her up and bring her to your bedroom. You undress, blushing while doing so. She undresses as well, throwing her cloths to a corner of the room. She drags you to the bed, pushing you on as she straddled your waist. She aligned herself above your member, and she immediately lowers herself down. You both moan in unison. "It...it kinda hurts...but I'll keep going." Natsuki says, as she rides your cock like no tomorrow. "I...I'm gonna cum..." you say, moaning in ecstasy. She gets off of your member and she sucks on it, driving you over the edge. You shoot your seed into her mouth, and she quickly swallows it. She cuddles next to you, panting. "I love you, Y/N." she says. "I love you too, Natsuki." you say, fading into sleep.