Angela Ziegler (Mercy) x MaleReader ~I Need Healing~

You were being shot at by Roadhog, taking damage like no tomorrow. Your world suddenly goes black, the silence deafening. You suddenly hear a woman with a swiss accent. "Heroes never die!" you hear her say, your vision coming into focus. You see Roadhog, and you sneak up on him, shooting him in the back of the head. His lifeless body falls to the floor with a thump. You hear wings flapping behind you. "Hey Angela." you say. "Y/N, I thought I told you to be more careful." she says with a sigh. "I know, cutie. But he came from behind. I didn't hear him." you respond. She just chuckles and turns away from you. "Y/N, you were always a loose cannon. And may I say that is one of your better traits." she says. "Anyone else saying that, and I would have took it as offensive. But only you can say it, babe." you say, wrapping your arms around her waist, burying your face into her shoulder. "Y/N, you're such a charmer!" Angela says, blushing. "Well, should we get back?" you say. "Okay, Y/N." she says, kissing you on the cheek. You hold your cheek that she kissed. "I am never washing my cheek ever again." you say, smirking. She giggles, and flies off. "Last one there is a loser!" you hear her say, fading out through the wind. Luckily for you, you were the fastest runner in the world, and the best traceur in the country. You start running after Mercy, quickly getting over any obstacle in your way with deadly efficiency. In no time, you are running alongside Angela. "How are you cutie?" you say with a smug grin on your face. She just laughs. "Stop being a pretty boy and show me what you can actually do!" she says, flying off. "This'll be fun." you say to yourself. You quickly dash off after Angela. You catch up to Angela, and jump up to her and grab her out of the sky. You land safely with her in your arms on top of a building. She looks at you and giggles. "There's my track star!"she says. You give her a quick kiss. "That'll make you quiet." you say, smirking. She jumps out of your arms, landing on her feet. Before you could say anything, she pulls you into a deep kiss, catching you off guard. She slips her tongue into your mouth, trying to fight for dominance, with you ultimately winning. You explore every inch of her mouth with your tongue. "Tastes like chocolate." you think to yourself. You both pull away, a trail of saliva connecting from both of your mouths. "Well, congrats. You stole my first kiss." Angela said, blushing. "Mine as well." you say. "Really? It didn't seem like it." she exclaimed. "Well I've seen couples do it before." you say, looking away embarrassed. Angela giggles. "Well, you're a keeper." she laughs. "Lets go to HQ." you say. "Lets." answers Angela, running off. "Oh, you little...!" you say, running after her.