Himiko Toga X Male!Psychotic!Reader ~Get Ready For The Bloodbath~

Name: Y/n L/n
Quirk: Mimic
Quirk Description: This allows the user to turn into an inanimate object, or at least, appear to turn into an inanimate object. This, however, required melanin. Also, the user developes canibalistic tendancies, like a mimic from the fantasy genre.
Occupation: Villain

Y/n: Mmmmm, ah, mmmm, tasty...

Here we see Y/n, feeding on a corpse, while the person's family watches in horror.

Y/n: You-mmm-you know, your husband and father-mmm-tastes really good for a mutation quirk user. Tastes a little like pizza.

The children gag as they see you start chewing on their fathers arm, while the mother grabs a kitchen knife.

Mother: L-leave now, y-you monster.

You wipe your mouth, as you take the knife away from the mother.

Y/n: Now, calling me a monster is not very nice, as I need to eat too, like you. It just so happens I eat people. So, please appoligize.

The mother spits on you.

Mother: Never.

Man, that really pissed you off. You grab her throat and push her down, giving her a sinester smile, showing your sharp teeth.

Y/n: I. Said. Appoligize.

You say, glaring at her with malicious intent. She breaks down in tears.

Mother: I-I'm sorry, please don't hurt me...

You let go of her.

Y/n: See, it wasn't that hard, now was it? Anyway, thank you for the meal. Bye!

You say as you jump out of the window, jumping around the city.

Little did you know, there was a blonde girl with two messy buns watching that, smiling with a blush powdered on her cheeks.

Toga: I need to find that guy, I need to make him mine.

[Later that day]

Shigaraki is playing on his game system, while Kurogiri pollishes a shot glass for the thousanth time, as Toga prances out of the door, dressed in a pretty red dress.

Shigaraki: Where are you going?

He says, venom within his voice, as he does not even look away from the T.V.

Toga: I'm going on a date with a cute guy I saw today, and why do you want to know, Handyman?

Shigaraki growls, glaring at Toga.

Shigaraki: Leave. I hope you get caught by the heroes.

Toga prances out into the alley, in search of her new obsession.

(Oh hey, a draft I forgot to publish. Have this.)