(DDLC) Sayori X MaleReader ~Tied To My Heart~

(TRIGGER WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE COMBINATION OF BONDAGE/ BDSM AND SAYORI, PLEASE CHOOSE A DIFFERENT STORY.)

You were walking home from the Literature club, when you hear Sayori running up to you. "Hey, why did you leave me behind?" she asks you, looking deep into your eyes for an answer. "Because, you need the exercise. You know I care about you, and I don't want you getting out of shape." you reply. "Well, okay..." she says, hugging you. "You do know what's best." she says, pulling away from the embrace she entrapped you in. "Yeah. Hey, do you want to come over to my house tonight?" you ask. She blushes at your question. "U-um...yeah. I would love to." she says. "Okay. Wanna do the usual?" you ask. "You mean anime, popcorn, and a sleepover?" she asks, excitement in her voice. "You know it, Sayori!" you reply. "Yeah!" Sayori squeals in delight. You walk home together, both taking every living cell in your bodies to not squeal for joy. As soon as you got home, you got everything together. Popcorn, check. Crunchyroll, check. Sleeping bags, check. Pajamas, check. "Everything is set!" you say, and right after, you hear your doorbell ring. "Just in time." you say, opening the door. Sayori practically tackles you into a hug. "It has been so long since we did this!" Sayori exclaims. You get her to her sleeping bag, and you start watching anime. Two hours later, and you finish a series. You choose another one by random. Suddenly, a romance anime starts. You both start watching it. Thirty minutes later, and Sayori is cuddled up next to you. "Hey, Sayori?" you say. "Yeah?" she responds. You try to say something, but you can't. You want to tell her you love her, but you can't. You are just way too nervous. So instead, you pull Sayori into a deep kiss. She blushes deeply, falling into the kiss. You pull away. "W-why did y-you d-do that?" Sayori stutters. "Because I love you." you answer. She blushes deeper. "I...I love you too. Can I show you how much I love you?" she asks, blushing a deep red. "S-Sayori! That can mean something dirty!" you say. "I-I know. That's what I was implying." she says, in a seductive tone. You just nod your head in shock. "Okay!~ Come in when I say, okay?" she says. You just nod, blushing deeply. Five minutes later, you hear her. "Come in!~" she shouted. You walk in, and see her tied to your bedframe, completely naked. You blush a deep red, and you start to take your cloths off. You get up onto the bed, and align your erect member in front of her entrance. "A-are you ready?" you ask. "Yeah." she says. You insert your member into her wet snatch, your member gliding in easily. You both moan. You thrust in and out of her. She throws her head back ind ecstasy. "Ah...Y/N! You feel so good!" she moans. "I'm gonna cum..." you say. "Yes! Shoot your seed deep inside of me!" she screams. You let out one last thrust as you shoot your man seed deep within Sayori's body. You untie her, and she cuddles with you, both of you falling into a deep sleep.

Male Reader X Various One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें