Lisa Lisa X MaleReader ~My Hamon User~

Y/N, decendant of Robert E. O. Speedwagon, has made it through many perils with Joseph Joestar. Beating the pillar men, helping Joseph get rid of the Death Rings around his heart and throat, and, most importantly, helping him and Lisa Lisa heal after the death of Caesar Zeppeli. (A/N: By the way, major spoilers for Battle Tendancy.)

After finding out that Lisa Lisa is Joseph's mother, Kakyoin had a huge nut-

[Take 2]

After finding out that Lisa Lisa is Joseph's mother, you kinda had second thoughts on your relationship with her.

You arrived at her quarters, where she was sitting on her bed, waiting for you. You sat next to her, and you gulped, before you said this:

Y/N: "I am having second thoughts on our relationship. It feels wrong to date you, now that we know you're Joseph's mother."

But Lisa Lisa wasn't having any of it. She quickly pulled you into a kiss, where you hesitated at first, but quickly fell into it.

Lisa Lisa: "It's fine, my sweet Y/N Speedwagon. I know it may seem weird, but do you still love me, even though you know I am Joseph's mother?"

You hesitated at first, but you responded:

Y/N: "Yes, I do. I love you with all of my heart."

Lisa Lisa: "Then you should follow your heart."

Lisa Lisa then pulled you into a hug! You were very surprised, but you hugged back regardless. You hugged for a while, before releasing the hug, and kissing once again.

Once you departed, you looked into each other's eyes. You almost kissed again, if it weren't for Joseph coughing, leaning against the wall.

You quickly seperated, blushing redder than a tomato. Lisa Lisa just sat there looking at Joseph.

Joseph: "I am sorry to interupt you guys, but it's time to get in the car. We're going back to Italy."

You rubbed the back of your neck, before responding.

Y/N: "Okay. Come on, Lisa Lisa."

You said, as you ran out of the door. She then got up, chasing after you, laughing.

Lisa Lisa: "Y/N, come back here!"

She giggled.

Joseph then chuckled to himself.

Joseph: "I am glad you make my mother happy, Y/N."

He then ran out of the door, chasing the both of you, the sun gleaming though the doorway.

The End