~Happy Holidays!~ Female Santa X Male!Reader

A/N: Here is a Christmas special! The image is from basic google search. Hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Ah, christmas time. The best time of year in your opinion. And why is that? Because you know Santa. Contrary to popular belief, Santa is real, and she is a girl. But you did not only know her, oh no, you were friends with her. Friends with benefits. And it was fucking glorious.

Every Christmas night, when not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse, the only thing stirring were the floorboards from your room. Screaming could be heard, but people were not to worried about it. After all, it does always happen this time each year. Once, a neighbor called the cops, and you had to tell him you were fucking your girlfriend, and he was off.

Well, we're getting off track. You probably just want to get to the sex as soon as possible, but we need some storybuilding first. So put your dicks away, because there is a little ways before you get to the smut.

So, how did you happen to become fuck buddies with Santa? Well, it starts off like this:

Once upon a time, there was a man at the ripe age of 21, and he stumbled upon a woman on christmas morning. She had white hair, with golden eyes, and was in a Santa costume. She looked pretty hurt, so him, being the kind person with no ulterior motives, brought her to his house, to nurture her back to health.

If you are wondering why he didn't call the ambulance, is because he is a doctor, and can heal mostly anything with just a couple toothpicks, a bottle of vodka, and a que tip.

So, he nurtured the woman back to health. She thanked him profusely, and he told her it was no problem. She soon left after that. Cut to a year after that, at christmas night, where he was soundly asleep, until he felt something rubbing against his crotch under the sheets. He pulled out the sheets, only to find...

DIO: You thought it was Santa, but it was me, DIO!

[Take 2]

He pulled out the sheet, to discover the same girl he helped a year ago, brushing her tounge against his boxers. He was clearly surprised, but didn't stop her, because, although he is 21, was a virgin. And, who the fuck would give up free sex? Not him.

He let out a small grunt of pleasure, and she looked up to see the man giving an extremly pleasured look.

Santa: Oh, well, I see someone is up.

You only pulled down your boxers, for your 8 inch shlong to hit her in the face. She gasped a little, before giggling.

Santa: I see we are impatiant, but I certaintly not complaining~

She said, before deepthroating your thick, juicy cock. You groaned at the waves of pleasure that were rippling throughout your body. You felt a pressure build in your abdomen, and you shoved her head down to your base, as you came down her throat.

......

[....]

Wow, that is a compromising position.

She was laying down, ass in the air, as she waved it side to side, her snowflake panties revealed in the moonlight.

Santa: I have a couple toys I am using, so hurry up and take me~

You pulled down her panties, to discover a vibrator in her pussy, shaking intensely. You desided you would go where no incarnation of you has gone before. The ass.

You lubed up, and stuck you meat pole up her ass, and man, did it feel heavenly. It squeezed around your shaft like a childs arms around their christmas present. You soon got into a rhythm of in, out, in, out. She was panting and screaming your name, as you destroyed her ass with your dick. Every thrust caused a ripple in her ass, that made your libido increase drastically.

You suddenly started thrusting like an animal, and boy did she like that. You could tell from the shaking of her legs she came twice already, and you were gonna make that number spike up. You reached around and grabbed her tits, toying with them as you thrust into her. Lets just say she came 3 more times from just that.

You soon felt your climax rise up again, as with one final thrust, filled up her ass with you cock's eggnog. You pulled out, and flopped to the bed, exausted. She quivered a bit, before turning to you, looking at you with half lidded eyes.

Santa: Wanna go another round?~

[....]

And that is the story on how you became fuck buddies with Santa. Anyway, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!