(DDLC)Monika X Male!Reader ~Save Restored~

(A/N: Monika is a weird one. I feel as if I should make it so she doesn't get treated like the others. Ah...fuck it. She is getting banged too. ON TO THE STORY!)

You arrived at the club, groggily opening the door. Everyone greeted you, but you just sat at a desk and put your head down. You were really tired because you were up all night texting your girlfriend, Monika. Your probably wondering how you were dating the most beautiful girl in school. Well, while preparing for the festival, you decided to help Monika and Sayori make the flyers. While helping Monika and Sayori design them, Monika asked to talk to you outside, so, you went with her. "Y/N, I love you very much, but I understand if you don't love me the same way. I just wanted to get that off my chest." she said, looking downward. You didn't know how to respond, so, you being you, decided to kiss Monika. Monika blushed deeply, but returned the kiss. Sayori looked out the door to check on you, but she squealed when she saw you two kissing. You quickly pulled away, and that was the end of it. You looked up to see Monika staring at you, sitting backwards in a chair. "Hey, sleepy head."  she giggled, and you blushed. "Yeah, my beauty?" you said. "It's time to go home. Wanna come over to my house? We can have some fun~" she said, biting her lip. You blushed deeply. "I-I-I uh...s-s-sure. W-what time?" you stuttered. "6 O'clock. Don't be late~" she giggled, leaving the clubroom. You got your stuff and went home, getting ready to go to Monika's house. Once it was 5:30, you headed out, and by 5:45, you got to Monika's house. You knocked on the door, and almost instantly, you were dragged in, and pinned to the wall. You looked up to see Monika, and she practically had hearts in her eyes, as she kissed you deeply. She licked your bottom lip, asking for enterance. You opened your mouth, and she explored every crevice. She pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from your mouths. She quickly dragged you to her room, shut the door, and locked it in one motion. She quickly shoved you to the bed, her stripping while she did this. She got down to her green underwear, and then started pulling down your pants. She pulled down your boxers, and out sprang your fully erect member. She gasped, before taking it into her mouth. You moaned loudly, as she took it deeper into her mouth. After her continuous sucking, you felt your end near. As you were about to climax, she pulled your member out of her mouth. She took off her panties and bra, revealing her dripping wet vagina and perky breasts. She pushed you down, and aligned herself above your stiff manhood. "Are you ready to please me, Y/N?~" she said, lust apperant in her voice. You simply nodded, and she quickly lowered herself onto your member. You and her moaned loudly, as she climaxed from your length. You grabbed her hips, and started thrusting into her quickly, as she moaned from the movement. "AH~ FUCK ME HARDER~ YOU DON'T NEED THE OTHER GIRLS, YOU ONLY NEED ME~" she screamed, as you got arroused even more. You flipped her so she was on the bed, facing up, and you lifted her legs and pushed your manhood into her. She screamed in pleasure, and you pushed into her vagina deeper.  She grabbed you shoulders and kissed you deeply. You felt your end come near, so youq pulled away from the kiss. "M-Monika, I'm gonna come~" you moaned. "AH FUCK~ COME INSIDE ME~ GET ME PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD~" she screamed. You came deep into her, and she kept moaning as you kept cumming. Two hours, and five sex positions later, you two were laying next to Monika, panting. "Ah~ Y/N, will you marry me?~ You make me the happiest girl alive." she said, panting slightly. You hugged her. "Of course I will, my sweet Monika." you said, hugging her tighter. You two cuddled and fell asleep, the happiest you two have ever been.

(A/N: DONE! No more DDLC stories, because one, it gives me bad memories and it makes me cry, and two, Yuri is not waifu. Y'all Yuri fans only like her for her tits and edgy personality. I don't like her, and because of that, I am not doing her. And she creeped me out too hard during the the third part. *Shudders* The eyes...ANYWAY, see you guys next time, BYEEEEE!)