Mina Ashido X Male!Reader ~Acid Burn~

A/N: The art is made by disturbedface. Check them out!
---------------------------

NAME: Y/N L/N
QUIRK: VISCOSITY
QUIRK DESCRIPTION: This quirk allows him to change the viscosity of anything, making them as hard as rock, or as runny as water.
CLASS: 1-A

--------------------------

Y/N, the dreamboat of a guy. Muscular, active, nice, and quite a looker. And, he has a crush. Mina Ashido. Just hearing her name made his heart skip a beat. They usually hanged out, laughing and messing around.

One fateful day, you were in class, watching Mina talk with people, until the bell rang. Everyone sat down, and then Aizawa walked in, sighing loudly.

Aizawa: Okay, so tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so we're going to be making cards for each other.

Everyone cheered, and started talking loudly with each other.

Aizawa: You will have until the end of class to make a card for someone for tomorrow. Of course, you can do it at home, but I find it more convienent to do it here.

Everyone immediately started their cards, using the suplies provided by Momo. You grabbed a big, pink card, and started going to work. You worked on it, trying to get Mina's likeness perfect, when suddenly, Tooru popped out of nowhere.

Tooru: Hey Y/N, how's it going?

You jumped, throwing the card into the air, and as soon as that happened, Tooru grabbed it, and you just sat there, embarrassed, as she read it.

Tooru: I didn't know you had a crush on Mina, Y/N.

You just liquidized yourself, trying to hide the embarrassment you felt. You just ran over under the doorframe, and out of the class, to the front of the school, where you solidified yourself, and just sat there, cooling off from the embarrassment.

Cut back to Tooru, who is just confused on what you just did. Everyone else was too. Mina raised her hand, getting the attention of Aizawa.

Mina: Can I go get Y/N?

Aizawa: Sure, but quickly.

Mina then ran out, looking for you. Everyone then started talking again, but about the subject on what Y/N ran out of the classroom about.

Izuku: What was that about?

Denki: Yeah, what was that?

Then, Tooru, being her, spilled the beans to everyone present.

Jiro: So that's it, huh?

Ochaco: We've gotta get them together!

Everyone cheered, even Aizawa smiled a little.

Cut back to Mina, as she just found you in front of the school. She sat next to you, holding your shoulder. You were startled at first, but then you started blushing slightly, once  you realized who it was.

Mina: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey.

You looked down, concerning Mina.

Mina: What's wrong?

You sighed.

Y/N: Well, I-