(DDLC) Monika X MaleReader ~Save Me, Load Me, Love Me~

(Listen when I prompt it.)

You sit in an empty room, looking into this girl's emerald green eyes. You feel relaxed, but very uncomfortable. "So, how is my love?~" Monika asks, in a cooing voice. "..Kinda traumatized, because you killed my childhood friend." you mutter quietly. "Aww, you still hung up about that?" she asks, oblivious to the pun she made. You can't help but to let out a little snicker. "What are you..oohhhhh." she says, answering her own question. "So, you have a dark sense of humor, huh?~" she says in a mocking tone. "U-um.." you stutter, feeling bad that you laughed at what she said. "It's okay, my sweet Y/N.~" she coos, hugging you tightly. You can't help to blush, because this cute, athletic, and popular girl is hugging you. I mean, I guess I can forgive her... "Hey! He likes it...~" she says in a minorly seductive tone. You blush at the words coming out of the girl's mouth. She pecks you on the cheek and giggles. You just lunge at her and kiss her passionately. She blushes at the suddenness of the kiss. "H-hey...why did you d-do that?" she stutters. "I...I'm sorry.." you begin to cry, as you press the delete button on her file. "W-what? Y/N! Please, no! Don't do i-" she is cut off by her figure being glitched and distorted. Your world goes black. Your vision fades in, revealing you standing on the sidewalk, hearing a sweet, familiar voice. "H-hey! Wait up!" Sayori runs up to you, out of breath. You tear up and wrap your arms around her, bringing her into an embrace. "Y/N, what's wrong? You're acting like I died!" Sayori joked. You wipe your tears. "N-nothing. I just missed when you were only slightly late." you say. You walk to school with Sayori, your mind wandering to what club you should join. After class, you are just packing up, and Sayori comes in the classroom. "Hey, Y/N, are you still looking for a club to join?" Sayori asks. "Yeah..." you answer. "Well, why don't you join my club? The Literature Club?" Sayori suggests. You feel a shiver run down your spine. "Um...sure." you reply. You follow Sayori to the Literature Club. You walk in and see Natsuki and Yuri. You run up and wrap them both into a hug. They both blush. "H-hey...um..." Yuri fumbles over her own words. "H-hey! G-get off me!"Natsuki says, pushing you away. You turn to Sayori. "I'll join. I WILL join the Literature Club." you say without hesitation. Suddenly, the world around you fades, only Sayori and you seeming to be moving. "Heh, I am glad, Y/N." Sayori says. "Thing is, I know that you were going to join. The temptation of being with those you care about that you lost. Simply overwhelming, huh? I know what Monika did. Probably because I am the President now. Who knows? But what I know is, that we are going to spend forever together." Sayori says. She suddenly is frozen, as you hear a voice. "No. I realize now that there can be no happiness in the Literature Club. Goodbye, Sayori. Goodbye, Y/N. Goodbye, Literature Club." Monika says, the world fading out. You soon after hear her singing. (Play the video.)

"Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you

In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
Just move your hand - write the way into his heart!
But in this world of infinite choices
What will it take just to find that special day?

Have I found everybody a fun assignment to do today?
When you're here, everything that we do is fun for them anyway
When I can't even read my own feelings
What good are words when a smile says it all?
And if this world won't write me an ending
What will it take just for me to have it all?

Does my pen only write bitter words for those who are dear to me?
Is it love if I take you, or is it love if I set you free?
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
How can I write love into reality?
If I can't hear the sound of your heartbeat
What do you call love in your reality?
And in your reality, if I don't know how to love you
I'll leave you be..."

You break down into tears. She truely loved you, and you hurt her. But you hear her say one more thing. "I love you, I will always love you. I forgive you."